Wawrow: Bills in talks with Brian Hoyer; headed to SF

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true, it's got to mean TT is gone and we will be drafting someone. Not sure if Hoyer would be a backup.

he is a backup. He would fill EJs spot. I think it would mean they aren't drafting someone. IMO Edited by YoloinOhio

I did propose Hoyer months and months ago....

John W, Thanks for the update.

The Bills have not made a conclusive decision on TT at this time because they are not enamored with him and his cap price. If Hoyer's signing results in the Bills using a high draft pick on a qb I will be happy. Once a decision has been made on a qb then we all will have a better understanding on the direction this franchise is going to take.

I agree. Hoyer can run the system while the rookie gets up to speed. Best move

He's a backup, so could still be in play. He is not a starting caliber QB. Would be a perfect vet backup though.

I believe Hoyer is brought in to bridge while rookie gets up to speed

he is a backup. He would fill EJs spot. I think it would mean they aren't drafting someone. IMO

If that's the case..........THANK GOD!

Tyrod just agreed to restructure, so I take it we're no longer in talks with Hoyer.

Hoyer is a back-up QB. We can sign him to be just that.

I agree. Hoyer can run the system while the rookie gets up to speed. Best move

I believe Hoyer is brought in to bridge while rookie gets up to speed

I deleted my post because it appeared that it was outdated as soon as it was posted. I just can't keep up! :D

If that's the case..........THANK GOD!

Hoyer is a back-up QB. We can sign him to be just that.

If we're going to carry 3 QBs on the roster, I personally would rather draft and develop a guy.

That said, I don't work at OBD, so who knows?