Favorite things about Two Bills Drive vs. BBMB

This board is ran a lot better and more under control...

The people in control take themselves too seriously. They are like glorified mall cops or crossing guards with their stop sign. Too much censorship or deleting/merging threads.

Watch me get banned for that statement! lol!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people in control take themselves too seriously. They are like glorified mall cops or crossing guards with their stop sign. Too much censorship or deleting/merging threads.

Watch me get banned for that statement! lol!

Everything you just said is how the BBMB was. This place is much better than that place...

You poor dear! You know what? You should ask for your money back!

Perhaps one of the greatest features of TBD is how special needs members (like Ryan L Billz, FireChan, joesixpack, ChefJim) and even female members (Gugny, Mead and JFH) are given a forum to express their views.

yes.......yes.

however i did get banned several times for saying watkins played soft and looked like he ducked out of bounds or went down early after the catch....i ws just a season and a half too early for the mods. his secret injuries and off season articles saying as much this last season were the proof for the pudding i made in 2014.

Edited by re enlightener

yes.......yes.

however i did get banned several times for saying watkins played soft and looked like he ducked out of bounds or went down early after the catch....i ws just a season and a half too early for the mods. his secret injuries and off season articles saying as much this last season were the proof for the pudding i made in 2014.

Yea that's not why.

My only suggestion to the moderators of this board, would be to add page numbers to each thread. If there's 10 pages on a particular thread, it can be tough to find a comment you made or what page it was on. Just a suggestion.

Edit: apparently the full web version does have page numbers, so I guess my suggestion is for just the mobile view

I have page numbers on my iPad, but I still don't know how to find all the emojis others use all the time. I may be a slow learner....

I don't miss the 87 new Tyrod threads per day, seems like one or two here would be over doing it.

I also appreciate TBD not closing the borders when the owners of the BBMB went rogue, they could have easily stopped accepting new members for awhile.

I don't miss the 87 new Tyrod threads per day, seems like one or two here would be over doing it.

I also appreciate TBD not closing the borders when the owners of the BBMB went rogue, they could have easily stopped accepting new members for awhile.

Very much agree. SDS and the rest of the veterans on TBD are the real MVPs here. cheers! Edited by OhioBills

Very much agree. SDS and the rest of the veterns on TBD are the real MVPs here. cheers!

I will agree with that for sure! I'm doubt many boards would welcome an established group with numbers in the hundreds. I'm sure many of them hate us right now, but the reception has been great. Gezz, we even got heckled by the town heckler a few hours into landfall. Great stuff.

Hopefully most of us will assimilate and become productive members. When in Rome.......................

I will agree with that for sure! I'm doubt many boards would welcome an established group with numbers in the hundreds. I'm sure many of them hate us right now, but the reception has been great. Gezz, we even got heckled by the town heckler a few hours into landfall. Great stuff.

Hopefully most of us will assimilate and become productive members. When in Rome.......................

Eat pizza? Great idea! Welcome. Edited by Augie