Obama Performed Espionage on Trump prior to election

And they got a judge to go along for "political motives"... HA! Okay, they probably snowed the Judge. Bring investigations on all. I wanna hear why Trump needed to be wiretapped. You know, other than the purely political narrative thing...

Let's see what's in his taxes too:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/03/07/senate-democrats-make-trump-tax-returns-a-national-security-issu/21875534/

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BILL BINNEY’S NOT JUST ANY WHISTLEBLOWER: NSA Whistleblower Backs Trump Up on Wiretap Claims.

President Donald Trump is “absolutely right” to claim he was wiretapped and monitored, a former NSA official claimed Monday, adding that the administration risks falling victim to further leaks if it continues to run afoul of the intelligence community.

“I think the president is absolutely right. His phone calls, everything he did electronically, was being monitored,” Bill Binney, a 36-year veteran of the National Security Agency who resigned in protest from the organization in 2001, told Fox Business on Monday. Everyone’s conversations are being monitored and stored, Binney said.

Binney resigned from NSA shortly after the U.S. approach to intelligence changed following the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. He “became a whistleblower after discovering that elements of a data-monitoring program he had helped develop — nicknamed ThinThread — were being used to spy on Americans,” PBS reported.

It’s not really a “wiretap” except notionally — I think basically they just store everything, then query a database about what they’re interested in.

Plus: “Binney did say events such as publication of details of private calls between President Trump and the Australian prime minister, as well as with the Mexican president, are evidence the intelligence community is playing hardball with the White House.”

At least one Flynn conversation, and apparently the big one, occurred when Flynn was in the Dominican Republic calling the ambassador.

Leaking secrets is a felony, sometimes. But remember when many here dismissed the hacking of the DNC as secondary to the content? Be careful when you play with matches.

And Assange is in 'prison' in Moscow because he's afraid for his life if he leaves. Who in the IC is in such fear of being outed?

Besides, the person who leaked the DNC data was shot dead on the streets of the District at 4 in the morning, wearing no shoes.

Careful when you back fascism.

And Assange is in 'prison' in Moscow because he's afraid for his life if he leaves. Who in the IC is in such fear of being outed?

Besides, the person who leaked the DNC data was shot dead on the streets of the District at 4 in the morning, wearing no shoes.

Careful when you back fascism.

Assange is not in Moscow you conspiracist moran. Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Assange is not in Moscow you conspiracist moran.

I see the synapses of the conspiracy morans are firing on all 3.5 cylinders this morning!

Nanker had to run to the Piggly Wiggly to stock up on tin foil and toilet paper... He will be back for rebuttal after he figures out where he parked his car.

:-/

Now, maybe DC Tom will call me an idiot, but maybe someone can explain the Sean Spicer argument for how when Trump tweeted "How low has President Obama gone to tapp during this sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!" That he didn't actually mean wiretapping.

Now, I've considered that there's something called a "tapp", so if anyone knows about this super secret process, I would love to hear it.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

I don't get it.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the President has the authority to declassify at any time. All of the Intel services work for him.

So you would think it's a simple matter to produce the evidence and say "let's nail the bastard".

But no, we see backpeddling. And no one is talking about how Sessions may have committed perjury.

Now, maybe DC Tom will call me an idiot, but maybe someone can explain the Sean Spicer argument for how when Trump tweeted "How low has President Obama gone to tapp during this sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!" That he didn't actually mean wiretapping.

Now, I've considered that there's something called a "tapp", so if anyone knows about this super secret process, I would love to hear it.

We've elected the ultimate troll as Prez. He wants to blend in with the Basket of Deplorables, spell like the Deplorables!