Bills reportedly would have interest in Trevor Siemian

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

De.Thomas had 90 rec 1083 yds 5 TDs

Em.Sanders 79 rec 1032 yds 5 TDs

While Siemian def has some things to work on. I thought he did a pretty decent job at getting his WRs involved in the offense. If These stats are their worst combined? I will take this production all day. There run game was dreadful.

Yes, he got them involved, but they were anything but explosive throwing the football.

Lots of dinking and dunking. Siemian was always waiting for guys to be open, versus throwing them open.

I don't think he's done developing, but I think with the limited physical skill set, the ceiling is low, and if we're OK getting rid of an average QB in pursuit of an elite one, what's the point in developing a guy who might cap at average?

Edited by TheElectricCompany

While Siemian def has some things to work on. I thought he did a pretty decent job at getting his WRs involved in the offense. If These stats are their worst combined? I will take this production all day. There run game was dreadful.

Would you agree the quality of those targets overall surpasses what Tyrod has had to work with?

It's amazing how many people are ignoring that Siemian was throwing to Demaryus Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders the whole season while Tyrod was throwing to Robert Woods, Justin Hunter and Brandon Tate most of the time.

If you put Siemian on the 2016 Bills' offense, I think it's a total train wreck because our weapons in the pass game were so poor.

If the Bills aren't in love or heavy like with any of the QBs in this draft I would trade for Siemian and keep TT. Have them battle it out for starter in camp. Jones is the project. You still have a normal amount of money attached to the QB position as a whole, but 2 potential starters and a project. I just don't like handing TT the starting job given his lack of progress shown last year and the unknown of how he will execute in the new offense. Siemian already knows the offense, which would help all 3 QBs in film.

Edited by YoloinOhio

and he was the 6th rated QB in the league on 3rd down

Would you agree the quality of those targets overall surpasses what Tyrod has had to work with?

Yeah! I think the duo of DT and Sanders is better than what Taylor had to throw to WR wise. Tyrod has talent, but seemed to regress throwing the ball from 2015 season to last season. It could have been because of all the injuries they were dealing with? Watkins missing 8 games, Woods 3 games, Hunter not knowing the offense. Or sudden change in offensive cdr's? If the Bills do decide to keep him? I would be good with that! Some QB's need 3 years on the job for it to finally click. Hopefully we will be able to add some more weapons at WR to give him a better chance to succeed.

Just saw a tweet by Incarcerated Bob that the Bills will be keeping Tyrod. I would take it with a grain of salt though.

Even if that were the case, I don't think that will be known up until they realize the aren't getting the offer they really want.

Who knows if in the final minutes a team gets desperate enough like the Browns...

I would much rather move him and find the long term solution.