official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

Do you remember me? I remember you. I remember how stupid you said I was for concluding EJ was a bust before week 8 of his rookie year? Do you member? I member.

Anyways, water under the bridge...I just couldn't not bring it up.

So I see you grew bitter over time. I actually asked around about you a number of times because I enjoyed your posts. I was 100% wrong about EJ. He's one of the worst QBs I've ever seen play. You were totally right there. I mean that sincerely.

Happy?

Do you still love Bortles?

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to keep harping on the old board because it's over, but my favorite infraction I received was one for responding, "ewwww" to a thread suggesting we bring in mike vick. it was a non-expiring point. the reason for getting the point: going off topic.

i actually wasn't off topic on the thread at all, and the comment wasn't even in the ballpark for something that warrants a non-expiring point. when i complained about it, i was told tough ****, and that i could always go to a new board. looks like we're here.

ok...i'm done venting.

I got perma banned because a mod favorite was harassing me and I stood up for myself when the mods did nothing about it.

Hi

Teefle!!

Some still bellyaching about BBMB mods and the C.O.C?

Color me surprised.

If it isn't the king of high horses

So I see you grew bitter over time. I actually asked around about you a number of times because I enjoyed your posts. I was 100% wrong about EJ. He's one of the worst QBs I've ever seen play. You were totally right there. I mean that sincerely.

Happy?

Do you still love Bortles?

Bortles has all the tools. Honestly, his second year was good. This year not so much. I have no idea what is up in Jacksonville because they seem very talented....till they get on the field. Let's see what Saint Doug does with him.

Am I bitter? Yeah, I was bitter for getting banned, but that wasn't your fault.

From the little bit I've inadvertently surmised there are some escapees from that plantation that know you as "Stephen".

CALLLLVINNNN!

News flash to BBMB refugees........we don't care about your former board issues.........we knew it sucked.....but you're here now, settle in. :thumbsup:

Django!!!!! Badol's hitting home runs before spring officially begins.

From what I remember you were given more leeway than most. You'd call people names and escape without infraction. If anyone said that to you they'd be banned

Yes and for good reason. Many good members were unfairly given infractions by modes like standingbufflo. The mods ruined that message board

Well do us all a favor and start fresh without the baggage.

Letting Mods and admin know here on TBD how much of a problem you were on BBMB or how unappreciated the people were that tried to give everyone a good community to gather in isn't exactly the most intelligent thing to do IMO.

Edited by brofist61

Letting Mods and admin know here on TBD how much of a problem you were on BBMB or how unappreciated the people were that tried to give everyone a good community to gather in isn't exactly the most intelligent thing to do IMO.

That's the thing, it wasn't a case of giving EVERYONE a good community, it was more like social engineering. If you didn't fit their mold/clique, you were marked. They were the most immature mods I've yet to encounter on the internet.

Edited by T-Bomb

you need to let it go too brofist. mods were a big source of pain for some long time bbmbers, and they way they were handled was unfair. there was literally nothing posters could do to defend themselves against certain personalities. a lot are pissed about it. is it a big deal? not anymore, but you can't be shocked by this at all. people want to vent. some mods were really terrible to posters. as mentioned, i had a very specific mod, (i wonder if you know him) that actually violated the coc to infract me. when i tried to discuss it, i was never given an answer, and ultimately was told to go to another board. i mean...what kind of !@#$ would do that?

That's the thing, it wasn't a case of giving EVERYONE a good community, it was more like social engineering. If you didn't fit their mold/clique, you were marked. They were the most immature mods I've yet to encounter on the internet.

i'm thinking brofist = T&C

"Letting Mods and admin know here on TBD how much of a problem you were on BBMB or how unappreciated the people were that tried to give everyone a good community to gather in isn't exactly the most intelligent thing to do IMO."

yikes.

i'm thinking brofist = T&C

"Letting Mods and admin know here on TBD how much of a problem you were on BBMB or how unappreciated the people were that tried to give everyone a good community to gather in isn't exactly the most intelligent thing to do IMO."

yikes.

of course it is.

on top of that, i'm super pumped you're here.

you need to let it go too brofist. mods were a big source of pain for some long time bbmbers, and they way they were handled was unfair. there was literally nothing posters could do to defend themselves against certain personalities. a lot are pissed about it. is it a big deal? not anymore, but you can't be shocked by this at all. people want to vent. some mods were really terrible to posters. as mentioned, i had a very specific mod, (i wonder if you know him) that actually violated the coc to infract me. when i tried to discuss it, i was never given an answer, and ultimately was told to go to another board. i mean...what kind of !@#$ would do that?

The CoC was there for everyone to read and its a different situation when the forum is also connected to the team officially. 17 years without playoffs can make a fan base nasty.

Do you think they had an easy job teef?

I don't...

of course it is.

on top of that, i'm super pumped you're here.

WOOT WOOT!

two questions... where's Jay?

and... does it strike anyone else as odd that the troublemakers kept their names but the fun admins just giving everyone a great place to commune are hiding under new names?

i'm willing to move, as should everyone else. but just like them not to be held accountable.

The CoC was there for everyone to read and its a different situation when the forum is also connected to the team officially. 17 years without playoffs can make a fan base nasty.

Do you think they had an easy job teef?

I don't...

the CoC was interpreted by people in MANY different ways.