official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I imagine the thinking goes at OBD.

Chris B: We are getting a lot of people calling in complaining that we missed the playoffs for the seventh straight season since we brought Doug Whaley on board.

Russ B. I think the best solution is to shut down the phone system. That will eliminate the complaining.

Chris B. Phones are shut down. You were right, the complaints have stopped. No one is calling to complain about us not having phones either. A win win for the Bills, just like when we got Nix AND Whaley.

Edited by PlayoffsPlease

I've had an inactive account on this site and for the most part, Billievers for years, but finally moving over to both sites. I read sometimes on here, but that's it. First time posting. I'm super upset that I couldn't keep hold of the Sabres threads. I've found those more interesting than anything on the General board. I wonder what some of those BBMB mods that were power hungry will do, now that they have no more authorities?

Edited by gadzod

I don't like your tone "pal"

hrs not your pal, guy

This is not true. I never reported Dog for anything, nor did I ever get anyone banned from any site. Check your facts before typing bullschit.

haha. I know he messaged you?!?! I'm going to have to look at my pm's. But I know he got banned there.

You spelled he's wrong, sir

yes I do that a lot. Unless autocorrect gets it I don't bother. On laptops I don't capitalizens. It really gets on people's nerves. I'm nit your sir, ma'm Edited by Boyst62

I've had an inactive account on this site and for the most part, Billievers for years, but finally moving over to both sites. I read sometimes on here, but that's it. First time posting. I'm super upset that I couldn't keep hold of the Sabres threads. I've found those more interesting than anything on the General board. I wonder what some of those BBMB mods that were power hungry will do, now that they have no more authorities?

I liked Shaw.

stricter code of conduct and moderation, posters think mods are to tough. More relaxed moderation, posters think mods aren't doing a good job.

Myself personaly, I'm thankful for the thankless job they do because without them we wouldn't have a civilized community to post in.

I liked Shaw.

Everyone here would appreciate Shaws posting skills IMO.

I hope we can find him. He's an attorney for a law firm, someone must know how to contact him to let him know many of BBMB posters are here at TBD now.

I tweeted both Chris Brown and the new PR guy asking about the shutdown. Obviously neither responded directly, but Brown posted his deal shortly after.

It's interesting to me that they want fans to respond more with things like social Media. I've seen some of the most negative/insulting comments on the bills fb page as well as players pages or instagram. Imo, taking the official boards away was stupid. I loved the game day threads. It was like watching the game with hundreds of people you didn't know, but kind of knew, that all had the same passion. I'll definitely miss those boards

Everyone here would appreciate Shaws posting skills IMO.

I hope we can find him. He's an attorney for a law firm, someone must know how to contact him to let him know many of BBMB posters are here at TBD now.

Shaw is over on Billievers. Edited by davefan66

Shaw is over on Billievers.

dave If your already a member would you mind letting Shaw know the majordy of BBMB posters are here on TBD and many of them are asking about him.

I don't want to join the site just to contact him.

thanks