official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

Yep...Saw it this past summer both in Vancouver BC and SEATAC ( Seattle )....a beast of a plane ...I've seen them over 20 times over the years ...Huge fan..

I like Iron Maiden, I dont love them, but being an aviation nut, I really wanted to go to that show last year after I learned the Bruce was a legitimate air transport pilot with airline experience. Respect.

I invite you to look up Buffalo Barbarian's heavy metal thread. Head bangers are alright in my book. Welcome.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up, buddy? We need a fail thread! LOL

I just posted in a hockey thread here! Looks like good hockey discussion for sure.

Glad to see you here, Cy.

Hey Beast, good to see u here as well. Always enjoyed ur posts as well. Good to see some level headed posters came over here.

Dese new digs got dat fire, mane!

Straight up ooomph!

Lol...oh shiiittt mane!! Definitely glad to see u friend hahah

I like Iron Maiden, I dont love them, but being an aviation nut, I really wanted to go to that show last year after I learned the Bruce was a legitimate air transport pilot with airline experience. Respect.

I invite you to look up Buffalo Barbarian's heavy metal thread. Head bangers are alright in my book. Welcome.

Thanks...And I'll definitely check the thread.

Hello all -- been a while since I posted here. The Bills shut down their message board without any warning to anyone, even admins. Now it redirects to Bills FB page. I guess the new PR guy is shaking things up! Anyway, should be good for Two Bills Drive traffic. Probably not all the traffic you want, but still. Haha.

That placed sucked when they shut down the politics sub... this place is way better

Wow, it really is gone- what a dig **** organization in every way possible, they deserve to suck as bottom dwellers, which th don't seem to mind doing... !@#$ OBD

That placed sucked when they shut down the politics sub... this place is way betterWow, it really is gone- what a dig **** organization in every way possible, they deserve to suck as bottom dwellers, which th don't seem to mind doing... !@#$ OBD

It sounds like it was a mess, but in fairness I think I've read 30 NFL teams have now done away with the sites. It seems like the death of this one was for the best.

Crusher made it!!!

Chee HOO!!!

I'm legitimately happy you made it over here... you and Jm now just need to kiss and make up...

It's a new day!!!

Crusher made it!!!

Chee HOO!!!

I'm legitimately happy you made it over here... you and Jm now just need to kiss and make up...

It's a new day!!!

Crusher made it!!!

Chee HOO!!!

It's a new day!!!

Hallelujah!

Crusher made it!!!

Chee HOO!!!

It's a new day!!!

Losing our home and finding refuge here has definitely altered my views as how I should interact with others.

Maintaining the reasonably cool vibe here will be the approach. I am just thankful to have another place where we can have our discussions and keep up on our beloved Bills.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I wish the same to all of us who have and who will make it over here.

Losing our home and finding refuge here has definitely altered my views as how I should interact with others.

Maintaining the reasonably cool vibe here will be the approach. I am just thankful to have another place where we can have our discussions and keep up on our beloved Bills.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I wish the same to all of us who have and who will make it over here.

Thanks for appreciating that. Really! I'd have to bail if it turned into something else. I hope that doesn't happen, but fortunately, most of the new people seem pretty cool.

Haven't seen my boy soda yet :(

sure taking soda and indy awhile to find this board?

through twitter, facebook, email, and any other way known to mankind,

Find Shaw, the rest will follow...

exactly...its like field of dreams...if you find shaw they will come.

Mods screwed those boards up.

We can blame the mods all we want but the posters are what really messed that board up.

If you didn't agree with the loud mouthed jackasses you were ignored, called a troll and insulted on a regular basis. If you tried to stay positive and up-beat about the team, coaching staff and management you were accused of drinking the Koolade. And over the past few months those same jackasses would start the same threads over and over and over.

I can't even tell you how many Taylor threads were started.

In all honesty I think the mods just gave up knowing the board was coming to an end. Seriously to keep that **** show under control would have been a full time job for at the very least two mods.

Here's to hoping the doom and gloom, know-it-all jackasses don't follow everyone here.

We can blame the mods all we want but the posters are what really messed that board up.

If you didn't agree with the loud mouthed jackasses you were ignored, called a troll and insulted on a regular basis. If you tried to stay positive and up-beat about the team, coaching staff and management you were accused of drinking the Koolade. And over the past few months those same jackasses would start the same threads over and over and over.

I can't even tell you how many Taylor threads were started.

In all honesty I think the mods just gave up knowing the board was coming to an end. Seriously to keep that **** show under control would have been a full time job for at the very least two mods.

Here's to hoping the doom and gloom, know-it-all jackasses don't follow everyone here.

good post and agree completely