Nathan Peterman

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a caller on WGR argue the Bills had to draft a QB because we haven't taken enough of them in the draft since Kelly. That's about the dumbest argument I've heard to pick a player.

It's QB fever season.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I heard a caller on WGR argue the Bills had to draft a QB because we haven't taken enough of them in the draft since Kelly. That's about the dumbest argument I've heard to pick a player.

It's QB fever season.

You never explained the whole never ever ever draft a qb theory that you have spouted for 10 years now.

Where does one find a qb in this scenario? Other teams backups and 8-8 forever is the play ?

You never explained the whole never ever ever draft a qb theory that you have spouted for 10 years now.

Where does one find a qb in this scenario? Other teams backups and 8-8 forever is the play ?

So if you don't favor drafting bunches of QBs every draft, then obviously you never want to draft one? Nice take.

Obviously you take the QB you think is worth talking. But it's nice if you give them more than one OTA before moving on.

So if you don't favor drafting bunches of QBs every draft, then obviously you never want to draft one? Nice take.

Obviously you take the QB you think is worth talking. But it's nice if you give them more than one OTA before moving on.

Acting like you didn't read FC's post linking all of your never draft a qb takes?

Try to be honest please.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Yea seen a bunch of him...

Nothing like Carr at all. Carr has a howlitzer while this guy carries a .22

I remember his first few years at Tennessee where he didn't even make it out of his first start

Substantially improved at Pitt , but is 100% a system QB

I'd take a flyer round 4

Pitt QBs always pop up around draft time because they run a pro style system

And look great in shrine games and senior games

.......interesting that Whaley is a Pitt alum who was a rumored AD candidate when Pegula bought the club...........

@pmest85

I'm hearing the #bills are extremely high on Nathan Peterman. Really impressed Sean McDermott during his private workout. #nfldraft

@ZEwert3D

Been hearing this from multiple #Bills fronts today. Don't be surprised if a move is made.

@pmest85

I'm hearing the #bills are extremely high on Nathan Peterman. Really impressed Sean McDermott during his private workout. #nfldraft

@ZEwert3D

Been hearing this from multiple #Bills fronts today. Don't be surprised if a move is made.

What kind of a move is he suggesting we make for a borderline Day 2/Day 3 QB that hasn't been drafted yet?