My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

There's certainly that possibility. But I'll put up with the clown act if the info is real. Leroi is quite provacative with his info as well, and he's legit.

Hasn't Leroi been 1/2 right at best?

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't they closer to coin flips, statistically speaking?

Coin flips are closer to sure things than a six sided die.

This is true. But they're not always found in the top of the first round though - granted - the odds are better, the earlier the pick.

I'm just philosophically opposed to tanking. It strikes me as wrong to do anything other try your hardest to win right now.

I also believe you get all the puzzle pieces you can. A good football team needs several good players, not just a QB. I think you get them in whatever order you can find them.

Which is why maximizing your odds is a good strategy.

You can get good players while you're up there. Top of the second and third, there's talent to be had.

Hasn't Leroi been 1/2 right at best?

Rex, Darby, McD versus EJ, no?

This is true. But they're not always found in the top of the first round though - granted - the odds are better, the earlier the pick.

I'm just philosophically opposed to tanking. It strikes me as wrong to do anything other try your hardest to win right now.

I also believe you get all the puzzle pieces you can. A good football team needs several good players, not just a QB. I think you get them in whatever order you can find them.

I agree in principle with the last paragraph. I cannot stand to lose by nature .

Part of the reason I am fairly stoked about the new staff is because some of the players are sold on McD's message of earning the right to win

I'm tempted to believe Leroi made a lucky guess once and built his reputation on that.

Much of his 'inside information' sounds like reasonable speculation and nothing more.

He's probably batting greater than 50%.

From my memory, he nailed:

Rex hiring

Roman as OC

Darby pick

Ragland ACL

McDermott hiring

All before the media had them.

Things he's missed on:

EJ release

Kromer firing

Daryl Williams as 3rd rd pick in 2015

Now don't get me wrong, it's entirely possible that some of the above were in the plans and got nixed--I know from personal experience that that does happen.

Either way, Leroi is a creative poster that has developed a reputation for contributing inside info from time to time.

I wonder if the the crackdown on leaks out of OBD means we'll see less true inside info on this site as well.

There is just so much crap on this board now, and with all of the BBMB refugees it's become actual work to sift through the threads and find something worth discussing.

I hope it gets better.

I wonder if the the crackdown on leaks out of OBD means we'll see less true inside info on this site as well.

There is just so much crap on this board now, and with all of the BBMB refugees it's become actual work to sift through the threads and find something worth discussing.

I hope it gets better.

!@#$ing Hear Hear!

it's a learning curve. I am still working on it !

I'm often sarcastic myself so to make it clear, I try to point that out with a /sarc or a wink

I actually wrote they weren't replaceable and you still missed it.

Lets say your play on words needed clarity.

What was confusing was that you mentioned Fitz as well. Fitz was very replaceable. See Tyrod Taylor

We've all seen the "replaceable" card. Chris Hogan was replaceable. So was Levitre. Fitz. Until they weren't. On and on it goes.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I'm often sarcastic myself so to make it clear, I try to point that out with a /sarc or a wink

Lets say your play on words needed clarity.

What was confusing was that you mentioned Fitz as well. Fitz was very replaceable. See Tyrod Taylor

It took us 2 seasons to replace him. Just like Levitre. And we still haven't replaced Hogan.

The overarching point was that you can call guys "replaceable" or "irreplaceable" but you don't know until you actually cut them loose. Hogan, Levitre and Fitz were all guys that took significant time to replace, even though it was sworn up and down these halls it would be easy. The converse is also true. You can tell me until you're blue in the face that Shady is irreplaceable, but RB's burst out onto the scene all the time.

It took us 2 seasons to replace him. Just like Levitre. And we still haven't replaced Hogan.

The overarching point was that you can call guys "replaceable" or "irreplaceable" but you don't know until you actually cut them loose. Hogan, Levitre and Fitz were all guys that took significant time to replace, even though it was sworn up and down these halls it would be easy. The converse is also true. You can tell me until you're blue in the face that Shady is irreplaceable, but RB's burst out onto the scene all the time.

we are All replaceable of course. In this case it the ability of the Organization to execute that adequality was less than stellar ?

McCoy is one hell of a RB who does stuff no one else does. He is replaceable too.

but what is the trade off. I might guess D coordinators hate LeSean

I apologize. I think we took a different path here.

Hogan, Levitre and Fitz were all let go because the Bills FO didn't think they were good enough to retain.

To me and possibly a few others Hogan and Levitre were lucky they ended up on teams with 2 very good QB's. The question as to why they were let go needs to be addressed to the FO.

As to Fitz, come on man. He's terrible more often than not. I'd rather have TT's much fewer passes than have that turnover machine back on the Bills roster. In my book TT replaced the inconsistency the Bills have had at QB in a long time.

Because he probably did hear it?

That seems like a silly question. I'd prefer to hear as much info from the inside as possible, wouldn't you?

while I'm sure this conversation has happened at obd I doubt jmc knew anything.

What this was? Within a short time of McCoy thanking buffalo vaguely he wanted to make a name for himself to out the possibility that McCoy left open. If he was right in misreading it he would be a hero. However he was wrong.

I apologize. I think we took a different path here.

Hogan, Levitre and Fitz were all let go because the Bills FO didn't think they were good enough to retain.

To me and possibly a few others Hogan and Levitre were lucky they ended up on teams with 2 very good QB's. The question as to why they were let go needs to be addressed to the FO.

As to Fitz, come on man. He's terrible more often than not. I'd rather have TT's much fewer passes than have that turnover machine back on the Bills roster. In my book TT replaced the inconsistency the Bills have had at QB in a long time.

I said nothing about Fitz versus TT.