The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Liberal tolerance at it's finest

https://www.theblaze.com/news/captain-america-actor-says-he-will-cut-ties-with-tom-brady-if-hes-really-a-trump-supporter

Can't be associated with somebody that might think differently

It a reflection of our times that the guy who pretends to be Captain America on the big screen could despise someone for living their own American political truth in real life.  

Personally I hope Brady runs for office as a conservative when he retires, wins and breaks the heart of the liberal branch of Pats nation. It's really all I have left. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

11 hours ago, /dev/null said:

And Stinky Streicher sounds like a phrase you overheard somewhere but could only find the definition on Urban Dictionary

Dear Penthouse,

My girlfriend wanted to try something new tonight, other than the regular Dirty Sanchez and Cleveland Steamer that we normally perform. She suggested a Stinky Streicher, and man, it was great!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Personally I hope Brady runs for office as a conservative when he retires, wins and breaks the heart of the liberal branch of Pats nation. It's really all I have left. 

I hope he doesn't. Because then I'd have to root for Tom ***** Brady, and that might make my head explode.  ? ? ?

But in all honesty? It would be hilarious because über liberal Boston would vote for him. Just thinking of my family pulling the lever for a line other than D makes me laugh out loud.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hope he doesn't. Because then I'd have to root for Tom ***** Brady, and that might make my head explode.  ? ? ?

But in all honesty? It would be hilarious because über liberal Boston would vote for him. Just thinking of my family pulling the lever for a line other than D makes me laugh out loud.  

This shows my growth as a human. If he ran, won and implemented a platform o supported, I'd be thrilled and would let bygones be bygones. 

This also shows my pettiness as a human. I'd love to say it would then give me joy to stick it to the libs who idolize him, but I got a jump start on that when the MAGA hat/Trump buddy story broke.  I know a couple guys who are both crazy libs and Brady uber fans, I acknowledged him as one of the greatest neocon QBs of all time. I acknowledged Kraft as a successful  conservative owner.  I inquired as to whether or not they were conflicted given that through the support they lend to Kraft & Brady, they actually helped get Trump elected and are global warming deniers. Good stuff. 

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Tom Brady may be a Conservative but he can still sashay like a limp wristed progressive:

brady.jpg

its a safe way to get down a waterslide, I've almost gone over the edge a few times....

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I bet you did.

in waterslide terms yup, falling out of roller coasters, yup

i'm very tall (and now wide) and that little bar across the knees wasn't always helpful in maximizing safety

(and other things as well)

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Tom wasn't that impressive trying to cover up for deflategate when Bill threw him under bus

he doesn't have it as a public leader

Bull.... he has the cell phone smash down to perfection, that qualifies him for a run to POTUS!

14 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Bull.... he has the cell phone smash down to perfection, that qualifies him for a run to POTUS!

haven't we all destroyed a cell phone or two, correctly?

5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Interesting.

Would not have picked Time to be the 1st to recover from TDS.  (Truthfully, expected Rolling Stone to get over it before Time did.)

Rolling Stone is still trying to get over there not being a rape culture at UVa.