The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Who films something like that instead of calling the police?

Man how sh1t like that pisses me off! I don't give a flying ****, but there is never an excuse for that! 

• Like (+1) 4

WELL, THAT’S NOT THE NARRATIVE: Van Jones: Trump executive order on police reform ‘a step in the right direction.’

CNN’s Van Jones called President Trump’s executive order on police reform “a good thing” and a “a step in the right direction” following a White House signing ceremony on Tuesday.

“The executive order is a good thing,” Jones said on “Inside Politics.” “Mainly because you saw the support of law enforcement there. That gives you a sense of where the bottom is, where the floor is for reform, and that floor is higher than it has been.”

“There is movement in the direction of a database for bad cops. We have never had a federal database for bad cops, that’s why all these cops go all over the place doing bad stuff,” the former Obama administration official told anchor John King. “The chokeholds, that’s common ground now between [Speaker] Nancy Pelosi and Trump. Good stuff there.”

Trump’s done more for criminal justice reform than the last several presidents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The binder flip always sends chills down their spines. 

Seriously...I realize the clip was cut off as Acosta blathered on, but he's a dimwit.  He starts in with ....those people are protesting...presumably implying that if tens of thousands of people are infected and die, it's acceptable to him personally. 

It is amazing that he can continue with a straight face. 

• Like (+1) 2