The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The people of this country dislike the MSM for a reason............ and it's not because Trump said so, even though Trump only said "fake news" is the enemy of the people, not MSM.

More to your point, you may not remember this, but during the GOP primary debates in 2012, Newt Gingrich took a CNN question about an interview his ex-wife gave, and he bludgeoned John King with it.

The crowd went crazy. I mean, standing ovation stuff, and the more Newt turned on the moderator, the more boisterous the crowd got because he stumbled upon a winning message that the media is for schitt in the bag for the DNC.

Watch the video below. This, to me, is when the anti-media stuff got legs -- long before Trump -- because it was a bold move with the whole world watching.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

More to your point, you may not remember this, but during the GOP primary debates in 2012, Newt Gingrich took a CNN question about an interview his ex-wife gave, and he bludgeoned John King with it.

The crowd went crazy. I mean, standing ovation stuff, and the more Newt turned on the moderator, the more boisterous the crowd got because he stumbled upon a winning message that the media is for schitt in the bag for the DNC.

Watch the video below. This, to me, is when the anti-media stuff got legs -- long before Trump -- because it was a bold move with the whole world watching.

If you draw a picture of puppet for the left.................... you would have John King.

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Liberal reasoning......................:w00t:

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

You know, that whole LeBron James thing annoys me more than it should.  Everyone giving this guy accolades for solving something and saying he is a great man, brilliant, Noble, etc.   None of those are fair. The guy is giving money to others to try to solve a problem that there is no definitive answer to doing.  The guy isn't providing a solution or giving an option to truly change history. He is merely throwing money at a problem and being heralded as a savior.

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You know, that whole LeBron James thing annoys me more than it should.  Everyone giving this guy accolades for solving something and saying he is a great man, brilliant, Noble, etc.   None of those are fair. The guy is giving money to others to try to solve a problem that there is no definitive answer to doing.  The guy isn't providing a solution or giving an option to truly change history. He is merely throwing money at a problem and being heralded as a savior.

In his defense, he's throwing money at a type of project that's had a history of success, and is generally opposed by his usual supporters.

1 minute ago, GG said:

In his defense, he's throwing money at a type of project that's had a history of success, and is generally opposed by his usual supporters.

Of course, but charter schools are hated by unions and I can't see this having long term changes to the system

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Of course, but charter schools are hated by unions and I can't see this having long term changes to the system

He may not change the system, but he's also the first big name from the left celebrity world who's throwing money at a charter school.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/22/2017 at 10:57 AM, Nanker said:

Well, this could be interesting! Project Veritas to unleash hours of behind-the-scene video of a major TV network. :w00t:

One by one Trump's opponents were trounced about as soon as they began personally attacking him.

Hmm... looks like the media isn't as smart as they think they are because they're the main group of jackasses that are personally attacking him now. :lol:

Whatever happened with this?

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Trump is probably the only politician that doesn’t see or care about race at all, he accepts anyone in his orbit of fame and judges on accomplishment and public statements

Black Democrats will tell you otherwise. Hell, Democrats in general will ABSOLUTELY tell you otherwise.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Black Democrats will tell you otherwise. Hell, Democrats in general will ABSOLUTELY tell you otherwise.

They see everything in terms of race.

sometimes they are correct

But normal people just get up and try to get thru their day amd really don’t care much about people they don’t have to deal with 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

They see everything in terms of race.

sometimes they are correct

But normal people just get up and try to get thru their day amd really don’t care much about people they don’t have to deal with 

Watch this interview and tell me what you think.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Watch this interview and tell me what you think.

Wincing as I read this, will watch when I’m sitting at a desk computer, I try not to play video on my iPhone

4 hours ago, GG said:

LeBron supports school choice with a private option. I thought Republicans liked that and Democrats hated it.  trump campaigned on it.  Now D's are giving him kudos and Trump is calling him stupid.

Politics in America is complicated.

On 8/8/2018 at 1:31 PM, Boyst62 said:

He's a whining baby, mj was way better back when basketball was good, basketball sucks now.

I can't change the channel faster any time lebron the racist comes on the tube.