The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

MSM talking point alert!

Chuck Schumer implores media to add this disclaimer to Trump’s ‘spy’ claims

Senator Chuck Schumer would really like the mainstream media to add something to their reports about President Trump’s “spygate” claims, and Schumer was even kind enough to write the fact check for the press:

Memo to the press: When you quote the president saying “spygate,” it is only fair to immediately follow that by noting there is absolutely no evidence of a spy being inserted in his campaign. It seems to me, failure to do so is a disservice to your readers, viewers & the country.

Huh..........
James Clapper has said if there was an “informant” placed within the Trump campaign, it was to “protect” it. That last part always sparks plenty of spit-takes. But we’ll see if the mainstream media runs with Schumer’s talking points as quickly as Jimmy Kimmel.

dc5f9f14837ad957867c342d72e47b4932aee4ec

Edited by B-Man

Media lies in last 2 weeks:

-Israel killing civilians

-School shooter using assault weapon

-Trump calling immigrants animals

-2014 article showing kids in ICE center

-2016 photo of the ICE bus for kids

Yet @BrianStelter says people who don't trust the media are an "infection."

13 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Anybody else LOL'd after reading this:

Washington Post’s David Nakamura wrote that “critics fear that a president determined to declare victory where his predecessors failed will allow his desire for a legacy-making deal to override the substance of the negotiations.” On the same day, the Washington Post’s Paul Waldman mocked Trump’s desire for a win, which he said was turning Trump into a fool who was getting played.

1 hour ago, GG said:

Washington Post’s David Nakamura wrote that “critics fear that a president determined to declare victory where his predecessors failed will allow his desire for a legacy-making deal to override the substance of the negotiations.” On the same day, the Washington Post’s Paul Waldman mocked Trump’s desire for a win, which he said was turning Trump into a fool who was getting played.

Until it hurt.

3 hours ago, GG said:

So it's already a bad deal, when there are zero indications as to what each side is offering or willing to agree to?

God I love the media's TDS.

19 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So it's already a bad deal, when there are zero indications as to what each side is offering or willing to agree to?

God I love the media's TDS.

they are closing their minds and determined every is evil and rotten and stupid and sucks.

worse than the 3 year old lying down in the grocery story and screaming because he isn't getting a chocolate bar

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

they are closing their minds and determined every is evil and rotten and stupid and sucks.

worse than the mentally 3 year old lying down in the grocery story and screaming because he isn't getting a chocolate bar people to give up their 2nd Amendment rights.

FIFY

21 minutes ago, Nanker said:

FIFY

well played!

saw a kid screaming last night over some nonsense in the store and the parent picked the kid up and did the right thing

The leftist media continues to outright LIE about things just to try and make Trump look bad when, in fact, they are the ones who make themselves look bad.

I thought that the hatred of Trump would level off, but they are doubling down on their hatred cause they how the IG report is going to crucify all their love children when it comes out.

The narrative now is to intensify the Trump hatred to district from the upcoming IG report. Pretty simple. Very pathetic.

Edited by njbuff

18 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The leftist media continues to outright LIE about things just to try and make Trump look bad when, in fact, they are the ones who make themselves look bad.

I thought that the hatred of Trump would level off, but they are doubling down on their hatred cause they how the IG report is going to crucify all their love children when it comes out.

The narrative now is to intensify the Trump hatred to district from the upcoming IG report. Pretty simple. Very pathetic.

they are the funny people on TV now

makes it triply amusing that they are very serious

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

they are the funny people on TV now

makes it triply amusing that they are very serious

I love the fact that these clown Trump haters say Trump lies all the time when the complete opposite is so BLATANTLY true.

14 hours ago, njbuff said:

I love the fact that these clown Trump haters say Trump lies all the time when the complete opposite is so BLATANTLY true.

Trump spews inaccuracies on a daily basis. The MSM is not any better. 

36 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Trump spews inaccuracies on a daily basis. The MSM is not any better. 

I can chose to ignore Trump.

The MSM is constantly in my face, even when i would love to totally ignore it.