Scandinavian Progressivism and other Foolishness

I have a feeling that part of the world is going to be in the news quite a bit, what with Trump's shout out and all, so I wanted to give it it's own thread.

It's kinda like the way Florida fills the headlines of the US with tales of meth, odd murders, prostitution, etc. , in Europe they have Scandinavia's nutty Progressivism to fill the headlines.

This is from the NYT, so you know it's true...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/world/europe/danes-fighting-for-isis-were-paid-welfare-benefits-government-says.html?_r=1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweden's definition of rape is different than America's. Citing the sexual assault crime spree is dishonest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA70dVk0ajA

Depends on who you ask and how you voted.

OMG that video is insufferably stupid. I felt like shooting my brains out watching it :death:

I now see how people judge America based on its entertainment. Cuz I just judged the **** outta Sweeds

Calm Down. Ben Franklin will show us why this isn't a big deal soon.

We all should spend more time being nice to violent/rapey refugees.

Well to be fair there are problems and then there are problems. The problem here is which level of problem our problem elitist was referring to.

I now see how people judge America based on its entertainment. Cuz I just judged the **** outta Sweeds

Sweeds?

Sweden: Riots erupt in Stockholm neighborhood

Hard to believe that this crap is taking place in the heart of what used to be Viking territory. It's getting about time for the Swedes to start channeling their ancestors and show'em what real raping and pillaging is like.

Beyond parody..............

D2c364z2_bigger.jpg Robert Reich@RBReich 18h18 hours ago

Trump's lies have consequences. 48 hrs after his comments on Sweden, riots broke out in an immigrant community.

Translated for the board's libs..........

“My Dad warned me that skateboarding without a helmet was dangerous, and now I’ve got a concussion!”