Scandinavian Progressivism and other Foolishness

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://reason.com/archives/2017/02/21/trump-peddles-fake-news-about-crime-in-s

Look at the opinion from a left wing news outlet such as Reason. :rolleyes:

Who made all the fake videos ? Why did the police chief lie to everyone's faces ?

More news battles, just what we need.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Who made all the fake videos ? Why did the police chief lie to everyone's faces ?

More news battles, just what we need.

Did I write the article? I just posted an article from a libertarian outlet that has a different point of view of the current #SwedenLivesMatter hysteria that's going on right now.

Did I write the article? I just posted an article from a libertarian outlet that has a different point of view of the current #SwedenLivesMatter hysteria that's going on right now.

http://www.infowars.com/huffington-post-deletes-article-admitting-trump-right-about-sweden/

This is the article HuffPoo deleted

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0Y5Y06epKIEJ:www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-is-absolutely-right-about-sweden_us_58ad5eb1e4b0598627a55e94+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Edited by HoF Watkins

lol

News to me.

Amazing how there has been more discussion about Sweden in the last week on Fox than over the last 20 years.

As a long time Reason reader the change in the past year has been astounding. The comments directed at the Reason staff and authors have been brutal (and deserved). Many more have stopped donating. Some of the long time commentators have left in disgust and have set up their own web site.

As a long time Reason reader the change in the past year has been astounding. The comments directed at the Reason staff and authors have been brutal (and deserved). Many more have stopped donating. Some of the long time commentators have left in disgust and have set up their own web site.

Same thing happened at littlegreenfootballs.

If I've said it once I've said it thousands of times: multikult does not work. End of story. The way these people live is not compatible with Western values. Sweden is committing cultural suicide and their "feminist government" bloviates about Trump's choice of men for his cabinet while happily donning hijabs in Iran. The doublethink would be hilarious if it weren't so horrific.

If I've said it once I've said it thousands of times: multikult does not work. End of story. The way these people live is not compatible with Western values. Sweden is committing cultural suicide and their "feminist government" bloviates about Trump's choice of men for his cabinet while happily donning hijabs in Iran. The doublethink would be hilarious if it weren't so horrific.

And they'll never admit it. The whole character of the nation is tied up in multiculturalism, with generations conditioned to the doctrine.

Edited by HoF Watkins