Trump and Russia

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

In Hannity world, I'm sure they are all gone. But they are still true in the real world. You are a total joke 

My take on Trump/Russia collusion is if it did happen, Trump is good at it.very good. Maybe one of the best colluders in the history of colluding.  After almost a year of intense prosecutorial scrutiny, they haven't been able to prove anything.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, reddogblitz said:

My take on Trump/Russia collusion is if it did happsn, Trump is good at it.very good. Maybe one of the best colliders in the history of colluding.  After almost a year of intense prosecutorial scrutiny, they haven't been able to prove anything.

:beer: 

I'll say this again, because I feel like I have to repeat this every once in awhile: I remain open to any and all evidence of collusion between 45, his people, and Russia. If it happened, it's a serious problem. 

Just like it's a serious problem if it happened on the other side of the aisle. 

There's just far more evidence, that I can see, of the latter than the former thus far. I go where the evidence leads me.

45 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

My take on Trump/Russia collusion is if it did happen, Trump is good at it.very good. Maybe one of the best colluders in the history of colluding.  After almost a year of intense prosecutorial scrutiny, they haven't been able to prove anything.

What?? Just yesterday you were saying wait for the report. Now it's they have found nothing. 

And the meeting at Trump Tower was collusion, pure and simple 

okay so now it's suddenly evil for the President Elect to hold transition talks.....

and then they had access to wikileaks documents the day AFTER it was released to the public.

good investigating there...

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What?? Just yesterday you were saying wait for the report. Now it's they have found nothing. 

And the meeting at Trump Tower was collusion, pure and simple 

Yeah, I'm waiting on the final report to say for sure. But so far it looks like a goose egg. If Trump is The blithering idiot he is often portrayed as, it should be easy to find/prove right?

The Trump Tower thing sounds like nothing to me honestly. What law was broken?

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Yeah, I'm waiting on the final report to say for sure. But so far it looks like a goose egg. If Trump is The blithering idiot he is often portrayed as, it should be easy to find/prove right?

Fair enough.

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

None.

Sheep like the Tibster bleat "collusion"...............because frankly they are not smart enough to recognize that that particular narrative fell apart a year ago.

26 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Gatorman has been pushing the "collusion = talking to people regardless what was discussed" angle for ever.  

It's basically the worst expression of identity politics: if you associate with people of the wrong identity, you take on that identity yourself.

15 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I suppose the "he's just stupid" defense will be the fall back position. DC Tom jumps back and forth on that one. 

What laws were broken? First off, "Collusion" in itself is not a crime, but it happened and its a lie he is telling when he said it did not happen. So whenever he says "No Collusion," he is lying. So why is he lying is the next question. 

Secondly, we don't know what happened there in the meeting, no one is really being truthful about it. Trump already lied about it so we will have to wait and see what crimes were broken. If stolen emails were given to the Trump campaign that would be a crime. If that's the reason Trump has been so pro-Putin (he has an invite  to WH on his table) and it influenced Trump's decisions as president it could go all the way up to treason. So we will have to wait on Mueller. 

We will also have to wait and see why he was protecting Flynn after FBI said he was a threat to be compromised. We will see. 

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I suppose the "he's just stupid" defense will be the fall back position. DC Tom jumps back and forth on that one. 

What laws were broken? First off, "Collusion" in itself is not a crime, but it happened and its a lie he is telling when he said it did not happen. So whenever he says "No Collusion," he is lying. So why is he lying is the next question. 

Secondly, we don't know what happened there in the meeting, no one is really being truthful about it. Trump already lied about it so we will have to wait and see what crimes were broken. If stolen emails were given to the Trump campaign that would be a crime. If that's the reason Trump has been so pro-Putin (he has an invite  to WH on his table) and it influenced Trump's decisions as president it could go all the way up to treason. So we will have to wait on Mueller. 

We will also have to wait and see why he was protecting Flynn after FBI said he was a threat to be compromised. We will see. 

Your ignorance knows no bounds. Michael Flynn was a threat to the deep state and that is why they went after him so hard.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Except you really don't know what they have on him. The Mueller investigation is keeping quiet. Most conclusions being drawn, are from Trumps' reactions...

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buftex said:

Except you really don't know what they have on him. The Mueller investigation is keeping quiet. Most conclusions being drawn, are from Trumps' reactions...

Quiet? They've leaked a ton. 

And if you're drawing conclusions based on Trump's reactions, you're playing into his hands.

3 minutes ago, Buftex said:

According to DR Trump can say no wrongs. Every one of his tweets is coded and can't be taken at face value.

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

According to DR Trump can say no wrongs. Every one of his tweets is coded and can't be taken at face value.

That's not what I've ever said. He can do plenty wrong. 

All I've said is that his tweets have a greater purpose than most understand. It's a way for him to directly communicate with his base - and the media playing it off as unhinged or lunacy only draws more eyeballs to his direct communications. That's by design, not accident. 

And if that's by design, then it's possible 45 is playing a higher level game than most TDSers give him credit for.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All I've said is that his tweets have a greater purpose than most understand. It's a way for him to directly communicate with his base - and the media playing it off as unhinged or lunacy only draws more eyeballs to his direct communications. That's by design, not accident. 

And if that's by design, then it's possible 45 is playing a higher level game than most TDSers give him credit for.

Trump knows that people get about 90% of their news off Twitter feeds, and about 100% of their "cultural" value by a three second look at something online

Trump has had to stay in the public eye with business dealings, and he hires the best and has his minions advise on what is going on.

Hillary's staff could not figure out what a firewall was, or how to handle confidential emails

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In my opinion a president Tweeting tantrums and straight up threatening to jail citizens who are not under a known investigation is not playing a higher level game. He's trying to get attention take attention off all the crap he's in by running his mouth and lying (yes - he lies - a lot). It's the same strategy children go to when in trouble. Are toddlers playing a higher level game? Of course not - they're trying to pass the buck. Trump's base eats it up. They feast on unhinged and lunacy and, of course, the media reports on it, as they should. He's the president.

Edited by garybusey
  • Like (+1) 1