Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

The indictment clearly shows Trump was the favored Republican candidate and Bernie was the favored Democratic candidate.

And yet, they ran most of their ads after the election and organized protests of Trump. 

They didn't care about Trump. They cared about chaos. 

You have to be willfully illiterate not to glean that from the 37 page indictment. 

1 minute ago, GG said:

This is why you're an insufferable fool. 

Once again, somebody asks you logical questions meant to stimulate dormant brain cells.  Those questions have a specific point - that is to answer the question how a President's policies can affect global commodity prices.  Your response is another, "So what? I don't care about your little facts."

And way to misinterpret what Rosenstein meant.  Russians moved onto Trump because he was the next man up, not because they favored him to win.  A Trump presidency is much worse for Russia than a Hillary one.

I disagree and I'm a fool, why?  Is it because I didn't feel impelled to respond to the post about different countries having different reasonable price points for extraction?  If the poster wants to press a point, let him.  I didn't see anything worth replying to.  Why are you involved again?

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

I disagree and I'm a fool, why?  Is it because I didn't feel impelled to respond to the post about different countries having different reasonable price points for extraction?  If the poster wants to press a point, let him.  I didn't see anything worth replying to.  Why are you involved again?

You're a fool because you ignore actual evidence in favor of talking points you find most comforting to your preformed conclusion. 

You're a fool because you've outsourced your own thinking to "professional investigators" without skipping a beat. 

You're a fool because you can't see the hypocrisy in your own statements. 

... And the list goes on. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet, they ran most of their ads after the election and organized protests of Trump. 

They didn't care about Trump. They cared about chaos. 

You have to be willfully illiterate not to glean that from the 37 page indictment. 

Of course they wanted chaos.

Trump is the chaos candidate. You'd have to be willfully ignorant to disagree. In fact, Trump's Chief Strategist said, "Lenin.. wanted to destroy the state, and that's my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today's establishment."

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Of course they wanted chaos.

Trump is the chaos candidate. 

And yet they didn't publish the majority of the "evil" facebook ads about him until after the election was over... then staged protests against him. 

Of the two candidates running for office in 16, we have evidence that one of them paid Russians to dig up political dirt which they then fed to the FBI and MSM in order to sway the election... 

And that candidate was not Donald Trump. 

Sorry to break that to you.

Of course that same candidate has a long history of trying to appease Russia: 

DIKpDxJXsAAk7U4.jpg

DIKpDxEXUAE6Eso.jpg

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/65/651893_russia-france-econ-alstom-eads-will-invest-in-vekselberg.html

http://www.g-a-i.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Report-Skolkvovo-08012016-2.pdf

And yet they didn't publish the majority of the "evil" facebook ads about him until after the election was over... then staged protests against him. 

Of the two candidates running for office in 16, we have evidence that one of them paid Russians to dig up political dirt which they then fed to the FBI and MSM in order to sway the election... 

And that candidate was not Donald Trump. 

Sorry to break that to you.

LOL

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, garybusey said:

lock-her-up.jpg

waiting............................

It's proven the DNC paid for the dossier to be created. 

It's proven Steele relied upon Russian sources (and paid them) for information he could not verify or confirm because he wasn't allowed to step foot inside Russia. 

It's proven this dossier was used as the basis for a FISA warrant on a man who was no longer a part of the campaign. 

Those are facts. 

You have no facts to back up your assertions. Just speculations. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's proven the DNC paid for the dossier to be created. 

It's proven Steele relied upon Russian sources (and paid them) for information he could not verify or confirm because he wasn't allowed to step foot inside Russia. 

It's proven this dossier was used as the basis for a FISA warrant on a man who was no longer a part of the campaign. 

Those are facts. 

You have no facts to back up your assertions. Just speculations. 

The indictments should be coming soon then.

Just now, garybusey said:

The indictments should be coming soon then.

After the Horowitz report drops, you'll have more indictments than you can shake a stick at. 

We've already had 14 demotions, firings, or resignations within the DOJ and FBI... but you think that's just coincidental, right? We have a new judge presiding over Flynn's case after the former judge, a FISA judge, was TAKEN OFF the case. But that's just a coincidence, right? That new judge has issued three rulings thus far which are suggestive that he believes there was corruption in the process that lead to Flynn's guilty plea... but that's just a coincidence too. 

These are real things, happening now, that you ignore because they're uncomfortable to you. That's why you're lost in this discussion. You've allowed your partisanship to override your own ability to discern truth from fiction. 

Good luck in the months ahead. Hope you come around. 

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

giphy.gif

:lol::beer: 

You can laugh. But there is evidence to prove this.

Unlike the narrative you've been blindly pushing. 

It is pretty easy to see what instructions were sent out to the liberal lemmings this weekend

Gary, kw, Gator, and Bugsy have all voiced the same template.............."we are laughing at you neo-cons and your updates"

They continue to pretend that everything "is fine".....................as their myths fall apart.

It is almost sad, their desperation....................................almost.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It is pretty easy to see what instructions were sent out to the liberal lemmings this weekend

Gary, kw, Gator, and Bugsy have all voiced the same template.............."we are laughing at you neo-cons and your updates"

They continue to pretend that everything "is fine".....................as their myths fall apart.

It is almost sad, their desperation....................................almost.

You do know that you are responding to a serial harasser, don't you? DR has relentlessly harassed Boob in Michigan to tears.

Facebook footnotes....http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/facebook-footnotes.php

It’s hard to pick up in the clatter of the Democrats’ media adjunct, but Facebook vice president of advertising Rob Goldman has taken to Twitter to make a point or two congenial to President Trump. Indeed, he sounds a little like President Trump in the Tweets below. He makes the point that Russian spending on Facebook ads after the election exceeded spending before the election. I didn’t know that. Why hasn’t that point made it through the clatter? Goldman explains that “few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of T[r]ump and the election.”

{snip}

The New York Times published a set of the Russians’ election-related Facebook ads disclosed at a congressional hearing on November 1, 2017. Below is one the Times describes as a Bernie Sanders superhero promoting gay rights. Does someone think that stuff like this persuaded a voter to do anything other than get out his crayons

Screen-Shot-2018-02-18-at-4.35.05-PM.png

The Times published one post-election anti-Trump ad. If the Russians had actually supported Trump to win the election, is this the line they would have pushed when it came to pass?

Screen-Shot-2018-02-18-at-4.39.40-PM.png

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

LOL

Why is that funny to you?  Did you not see FB's VP of Ciommunications confirm that the ads were bought AFTER the election?    I can even offer up anecdotal evidence that the level of angst on FB went into the stratosphere AFTER the election.

22 minutes ago, GG said:

Why is that funny to you?  Did you not see FB's VP of Ciommunications confirm that the ads were bought AFTER the election?    I can even offer up anecdotal evidence that the level of angst on FB went into the stratosphere AFTER the election.

FALSE.

56% were purchased after the election, meaning there were roughly 4.4 million impressions before the election. 

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/10/hard-questions-russian-ads-delivered-to-congress/