US spies reportedly keeping intelligence from Trump

Meathead

Sensitive intelligence is being withheld from President Trump by U.S. intelligence officials because they are reportedly concerned that the information could be compromised.

The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that in some cases officials opted not to show the president how it collected the information. The paper, citing both former and current officials, said the decision to hold back information underscores the mistrust between the Executive Branch and spies.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, said he has heard about these concerns in the past.

“I’ve talked with people in the intelligence community that do have concerns about the White House, about the president, and I think those concerns take a number of forms,” he said, according to the paper. “What the intelligence community considers their most sacred obligation is to protect the very best intelligence and to protect the people that are producing it.”

The report points out that, historically, intelligence officials have held back information about how spies gather information, but in those cases, the information was not held back due to concerns over the president’s trustworthiness.

nah having a buffoon in the wh couldnt possibly lead to any trouble, right?

i dont blame them, i didnt trust that piece of ѕhit when all he did was build ѕhitty hotels he planned to let fail. theres no way in hell i would feel comfortable sharing vital american and world secrets. id be careful wtf i told him, too

he is seeeeriously setting himself up to fail. big time. its hard to see how he could possibly have been successful even if he wasnt burning bridges left and right like they were cheap whores. now hes got elements of his own party and his own intelligence services working against him! hoo boy

ten months

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simmer down meatball, everyone knows Trump is a jack ass. The same concerns would be there with Hillary if she was in office. The issue at hand here seems to be the unchecked and self serving intentions of the intelligence agencies. Wait, Russia and Wikileaks hacked and manipulated the election though. Right?!?

Simmer down meatball, everyone knows Trump is a jack ass. The same concerns would be there with Hillary if she was in office. The issue at hand here seems to be the unchecked and self serving intentions of the intelligence agencies. Wait, Russia and Wikileaks hacked and manipulated the election though. Right?!?

Not true, his defenders are in place. He won an election in part because his supporters are die hards and love him.

Our reach into certain areas of the world is probably being closed as some spies surely must be in hiding now for fear they have been outed by the Trump gang

Easier said than done WRT Trump. An enormously important issue facing the country is the Deep State i.e., the permanent government employees in the agencies that run and in fact ARE the bureaucracy. They fear losing power and influence because Trump does in fact want to "clean house". He does that and a few thousand of these special people will be out on their collective azzes and looking for word in a cold hard world that is far from the insulated dome that is the District inside the Beltway. They're fighting him tooth and nail and want him to fail.

It's pathetic and frightening at the same time.

Easier said than done WRT Trump. An enormously important issue facing the country is the Deep State i.e., the permanent government employees in the agencies that run and in fact ARE the bureaucracy. They fear losing power and influence because Trump does in fact want to "clean house". He does that and a few thousand of these special people will be out on their collective azzes and looking for word in a cold hard world that is far from the insulated dome that is the District inside the Beltway. They're fighting him tooth and nail and want him to fail.

1) Liberals bad

2) Media real bad

3) Government bad

4) Businesses not helping Trump bad

5) Immigrants bad

6) Now intelligence service bad

Oh brother

Yep.

This is absolutely terrifying.

The most dangerous parts of the federal government are in open rebellion against the democratic process.

And they are getting cheered on.

I knew that the Donald would mean big upheaval in Washington. I thought he may have accelerated the destruction of America. But staring that in the face is something else.

1) Liberals bad

2) Media real bad

3) Government bad

4) Businesses not helping Trump bad

5) Immigrants bad

6) Now intelligence service bad

Oh brother

I don't care your politics, treason is treason.

I'll take Gator Has No Clue Why We Have a President Trump for $1,000,000 Alex.

What is Russia and Comey?

Why the !@#$ do you care who anyone replies to?

You don't need to post things like this to display your superiority. We all bow down to your eliteness.

:wub:

Why the !@#$ do you care who anyone replies to?

You don't need to post things like this to display your superiority. We all bow down to your eliteness.

I care because like Azalin pointed out, YOU fill the board with Gator and it makes the board suck. It's not about elitism. It's about you and Tom giving that moron a place to endlessly post.