US spies reportedly keeping intelligence from Trump

Meathead

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I care because like Azalin pointed out, YOU fill the board with Gator and it makes the board suck. It's not about elitism. It's about you and Tom giving that moron a place to endlessly post.

I will second this.

You are the one who constantly engages him, when he has proved incapable of answering you.

But you still do it.

I will second this.

You are the one who constantly engages him, when he has proved incapable of answering you.

But you still do it.

I try and engage you with the pathetic propaganda you constantly post, but you seem incapable of a coherent thought. That's why you hate me. You are stupid and I am smart

Is it unreasonable to conduct a purge of the american intelligence community?

Find out who's resisting and who's leaking, charge them with treason, imprison them.

Agreed. This simply cannot continue any other way.

What is the difference between a leaker and whistleblower?

If something illegal is going on... Aren't the whistleblowers morally oligated to leak and expose wrongdoing?

Why not investigate the content of what was leaked to judge if anything illegal was taking place.

"Everyone has the moral high ground if they agree with me"

Absolutely!

Make the Flynn Tape Public
by Andrew C. McCarthy

Original Article

PATRICK POOLE: Media’s Flynn-Russia Narrative Quickly Collapsing as FBI Reportedly Clears Former National Security Adviser.

Surprise: At the End, Obama Administration Gave NSA Broad New Powers
by Michael Walsh

Original Article

New York Times Accuses, then Exonerates Trump Aides in Russia Claims
by Joel B. Pollak

Original Article

I care because like Azalin pointed out, YOU fill the board with Gator and it makes the board suck. It's not about elitism. It's about you and Tom giving that moron a place to endlessly post.

Yeah I know life is tough. It's so impossibly difficult to scroll right past posts made by someone you really don't care to hear from.

So I'll try to make your life easier and not reply to his posts. #firstworldelitistsproblems

RICHARD POLLOCK: How The Nation’s Spooks Played The Game ‘Kill Mike Flynn’

The talk within the tight-knit community of retired intelligence officers was that Flynn’s sacking was a result of intelligence insiders at the CIA, NSA and National Security Council using a sophisticated “disinformation campaign” to create a crisis atmosphere. The former intel officers say the tactics hurled against Flynn over the last few months were the type of high profile hard-ball accusations previously reserved for top figures in enemy states, not for White House officials.

“This was a hit job,” charged retired Col. James Williamson, a 32-year Special Forces veteran who coordinated his operations with the intelligence community.

Noting the Obama administration first tried to silence Flynn in 2014 when the former president fired him as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Williamson called Monday’s resignation, “stage Two of ‘Kill Mike Flynn.”

Former intelligence officials who understand spy craft say Flynn’s resignation had everything to do with a “disinformation campaign” and little to do with the December phone conversation he had with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

They charge officials from America’s top spy counsels leaked classified government intercepts of Flynn and President Trump’s conversations with world leaders and had “cutouts” — friendly civilians not associated with the agency — to distribute them to reporters in a coordinated fashion.

Read the whole thing.

I try and engage you with the pathetic propaganda you constantly post, but you seem incapable of a coherent thought. That's why you hate me. You are stupid and I am smart

hence the use of the mental ignore feature

you cant engage blind partisanship bc you will never get anywhere. and lets be honest, most of what gets posted here is blind partisanship

its not based on logic and reason, its based on emotion and clanship. their objective is not to actually find a solution, or even to engage in legitimate debate. their only motivation is to 'win' for the sake of their clan. thus they will employ any tactic to avoid giving a millimeter of ground regardless of how accurate and legitimate your point is. and they certainly will never address any issue/question that doesnt benefit them directly and immediately

its a very rare individual that can actually discuss these kinds of things with a collective purpose and personal character to want to learn and grow and move the debate forward. you have to wait for those ppl to emerge, or wait for existing partisans to decide they want to actually debate instead of argue to 'win'

so yeah, you end up ignoring A LOT in the process until it gets there. if it ever does

hence the use of the mental ignore feature

you cant engage blind partisanship bc you will never get anywhere. and lets be honest, most of what gets posted here is blind partisanship

its not based on logic and reason, its based on emotion and clanship. their objective is not to actually find a solution, or even to engage in legitimate debate. their only motivation is to 'win' for the sake of their clan. thus they will employ any tactic to avoid giving a millimeter of ground regardless of how accurate and legitimate your point is. and they certainly will never address any issue/question that doesnt benefit them directly and immediately

its a very rare individual that can actually discuss these kinds of things with a collective purpose and personal character to want to learn and grow and move the debate forward. you have to wait for those ppl to emerge, or wait for existing partisans to decide they want to actually debate instead of argue to 'win'

so yeah, you end up ignoring A LOT in the process until it gets there. if it ever does

That's about it. Kind of amazing the leaps of logic you see from some

I am also concerned when someone pisses on the restroom floor. Color me elitist or color me someone encouraging you to hit the bowl.

Here's a tip for you. If you don't like going were people piss on the floor I suggest you stay out of public restrooms and stay home. :rolleyes: