Report: "Tyrod unwilling to take less to remain with bills"

Fake noos. I got an NFL Mobile Alert that said he's willing to renegotiate. Friday I think it was - came here to see what reaction it would have and got this crazy, regurgitating thread.

My prediction:

- will take a lot less to stay a Bill

- to buy him another WR and rookie QB to compete against

- will WIN said competition

- and a playoff birth

- with a real Defense, OC, and a shiny new WR.

- and hearts of Bills fans again

Ingrates. Dude's been $ as a Bill - taking peanuts only wanting to start - still doesn't care about $ and will prove it.

He made close to 7 mil for a 7-9 season

He's been paid plenty

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course he won't take less. Why on earth would Whaley bother asking him to take less when he just gave him that contract.

Wow this is some story.

Because he's going to get less no matter where he goes. The $30m is never happening, so he might as well renegotiate then shop around to see where other offers come from. No agent in his right mind would just say, "uh... No we don't want to see an offer at all..."

Because he's going to get less no matter where he goes. The $30m is never happening, so he might as well renegotiate then shop around to see where other offers come from. No agent in his right mind would just say, "uh... No we don't want to see an offer at all..."

I think that he will certainly see $30M guaranteed in FA. Brock Osweiler got $37M with nowhere near the resume. Bradford got what amounts to $35M over 2 years. I know that we have a hard time because the numbers are so large but that is actually UNDER market value. The current cap hit would be the 20th biggest at the QB position. Now if you factor in that Bortles, Winston, Mariota, Wentz, Goff, Dak, Siemian, and Carr are on rookie deals that puts him at pretty much the bottom. The Browns (I think) were the only team last year that started a vet with a smaller cap hit. I might be wrong on that but it isn't far from true if I am.

I think that he will certainly see $30M guaranteed in FA. Brock Osweiler got $37M with nowhere near the resume. Bradford got what amounts to $35M over 2 years. I know that we have a hard time because the numbers are so large but that is actually UNDER market value. The current cap hit would be the 20th biggest at the QB position. Now if you factor in that Bortles, Winston, Mariota, Wentz, Goff, Dak, Siemian, and Carr are on rookie deals that puts him at pretty much the bottom. The Browns (I think) were the only team last year that started a vet with a smaller cap hit. I might be wrong on that but it isn't far from true if I am.

No way, backups don't get that kind of money. TT won't be starting anywhere.

And without the TD's.

I was talking about the ranking.

tyrod has had 24 and 23 td seasons. outside of fitz one big year with 31 he's right in line with tt

You don't dump a guy like Tyrod without having a better option, IMO.

no no no...this is the guy that thinks manziel has nfl talent lol. nuff said

without all the bad interceptions, more mobile, better arm...or not like him at all.

The most important similarity between Tyrod and Fitz is their inability to play from behind.

When they are forced to be QBs, they fold. Because they're not very good.

tyrod has had 24 and 23 td seasons. outside of fitz one big year with 31 he's right in line with tt

no no no...this is the guy that thinks manziel has nfl talent lol. nuff said

Outside of TT's big year, 20 passing TD's lol, he can't throw.

Fitz at least plays QB instead of wild cat.

You don't dump a guy like Tyrod without having a better option, IMO.

Why not?