Bandit's 2017 QB Evaluations

thebandit27

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One quick thing about Webb - is it fair to blame him for miscommunication with receivers? Looking at the Cal roster, they had a lot of receivers in either their first year or first year after a transfer (from Tennessee, in this case). His primary target had 92 catches and had played for a couple of seasons, but the rest look pretty young.

One quick thing about Webb - is it fair to blame him for miscommunication with receivers? Looking at the Cal roster, they had a lot of receivers in either their first year or first year after a transfer (from Tennessee, in this case). His primary target had 92 catches and had played for a couple of seasons, but the rest look pretty young.

No, it's probably not fair. Just an observation that they weren't on the same page (and in some cases not even in the same book :lol: )

Bandit, You and Gunner should quit your jobs and join forces to run a college player rating service. You and he would be formidable competitors to the Kiper/McShay duo. Of course you would start off being poor and have to survive on a diet of beans and franks. A lot of protein and farts.

You and he can start a podcast called "Gunner and the Bandito" . If the price is right I would be willing to subscribe, on a trial basis of course, to your podcast. If you both are not especially good looking I would recommend that you do an audio instead of a video podcast. Just a thought? :pirate:

Bandit, You and Gunner should quit your jobs and join forces to run a college player rating service. You and he would be formidable competitors to the Kiper/McShay duo. Of course you would start off being poor and have to survive on a diet of beans and franks. A lot of protein and farts.

You and he can start a podcast called "Gunner and the Bandito" . If the price is right I would be willing to subscribe, on a trial basis of course, to your podcast. If you both are not especially good looking I would recommend that you do an audio instead of a video podcast. Just a thought? :pirate:

Haha... if we do this we are taking Blokes down with us.......

We've finally found a terrible QB that you don't love. This exercise was a success, Bandit :D

are you saying Sam Darnold is terrible :flirt:

I actually don't like any of these QBs but Kelly nor in most classes so I have been quite successful along the way :D

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

are you saying Sam Darnold is terrible :flirt:

I actually don't like any of these QBs but Kelly nor in most classes so I have been quite successful along the way :D

Been watching a fair bit of Zach Banner & Chad Wheeler recently so I've cast my gaze over Darnold a little. He's got talent but I'm not seeing a future 1st rounder there.

Hah! Gunner would have to carry the looks dept I'm afraid; I'm no better than a 6 on even the most generous of scales. :lol:

Haha... if we do this we are taking Blokes down with us.......

And P51 too.

I already have an avenue to completely ruin my credibility, thanks :)

And we were this close to having a balance of Americans and Brits.

Been watching a fair bit of Zach Banner & Chad Wheeler recently so I've cast my gaze over Darnold a little. He's got talent but I'm not seeing a future 1st rounder there.

dude you're nuts, that guy has it all, if he puts up another year like last year he's going number one overall guaranteed.

I think banner is a bum, didn't pay much attention to wheeler, what do you think of them?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

After watching some of these QBs a little more a feel that Mitch is the best QB coming out but Mahomes has a higher ceiling. The wild card is Watson since he seems to play his best when under pressure or when it's on the line (3rd downs and 2 minutes drills). I will be happy with any of these 3 being drafted by the Bills. If I had to put them in order today (before the combine) I would go with 1) Mahomes, 2) Mitch & 3) Watson.

Go Bills!!!!!

If Dennison is intent on bringing the WCO to Buffalo, there's major changes ahead. We've had a number of WCO topics through the years, with a consensus that it would be difficult in Orchard Park late Fall/Winter. Walsh's O had a fine run game which would still feature Shady and they used Rathman as FB a lot. But even with a predominately short passing attack that may work in swirling winds, that ball is hard and cold for what likely would be 30-35 passes per game. So, apocalypse be damned, I agree with Bandit. Whatever offense he decides to install, we'll be looking for that type of passer.