What's the Gillislie scoop ?

we would be drafting 3 or 4 this year instead of 10 and still missing the playoffs without him. I dont get why people care if we have a guy or not when we remained out of the playoffs. Its not like we drafted him, hes a hired gun and an expensive one at that. Did you really enjoy that 7-9 season? how about the 8-8 letdown? or the 9-7 season where we missed the playoffs with a top rated D? Who cares who we had? Whoever we had will be gone and not help us with the next season anyways, and leave us with another middling draft spot.

that being said I think mcCoy will be alot like the scat back from tampa all those years (forgot name) and will be good for many years since he doesnt take hard hits, doesnt rely solely on speed (shiftyness, vision and pass catching) I see him like sproles, just lasting and lasting. So IF we make the playoffs ever, THEN ill be glad hes here, Dont forget he is still a mental case though.

:lol::lol:

You dont get it?

Whether you like them or not, Tyrod Taylor, Watkins, and McCoy are the most exciting things on this team to watch. Other than that we are boring as ****. We are a mediocre team with above average potential and our record indicates that. #10 is not a middling draft spot its the top 3rd. You dont care whos on the roster while we miss the playoffs but any year the team can turn things around and all of a sudden all those players you didnt care about matter and factor in to how we get there.

McCoys a mental case? He showed leadership this year. Im sorry are you his psychotherapist? Who the !@#$ are you to call another man a mental case? Get real bro. Your opinions about talent are one thing, but judging a mans character personally? You are out of line.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At a position where rookies can produce, Williams was unimpressive.

IDK if this is because of J WIlls 2 year foot injury/recovery thing, but his college tape looks crazy. Maybe he still wasnt in game shape last season yet but looks like a different player than the college tape.

we would be drafting 3 or 4 this year instead of 10 and still missing the playoffs without him. I dont get why people care if we have a guy or not when we remained out of the playoffs. Its not like we drafted him, hes a hired gun and an expensive one at that. Did you really enjoy that 7-9 season? how about the 8-8 letdown? or the 9-7 season where we missed the playoffs with a top rated D? Who cares who we had? Whoever we had will be gone and not help us with the next season anyways, and leave us with another middling draft spot.

that being said I think mcCoy will be alot like the scat back from tampa all those years (forgot name) and will be good for many years since he doesnt take hard hits, doesnt rely solely on speed (shiftyness, vision and pass catching) I see him like sproles, just lasting and lasting. So IF we make the playoffs ever, THEN ill be glad hes here, Dont forget he is still a mental case though.

He is?

You dont get it?

Whether you like them or not, Tyrod Taylor, Watkins, and McCoy are the most exciting things on this team to watch. Other than that we are boring as ****. We are a mediocre team with above average potential and our record indicates that. #10 is not a middling draft spot its the top 3rd. You dont care whos on the roster while we miss the playoffs but any year the team can turn things around and all of a sudden all those players you didnt care about matter and factor in to how we get there.

McCoys a mental case? He showed leadership this year. Im sorry are you his psychotherapist? Who the !@#$ are you to call another man a mental case? Get real bro. Your opinions about talent are one thing, but judging a mans character personally? You are out of line.

umm i have a lot of background in psychology - bro. and also his words spoken on public record, along with the incidents (more than the night club ) along with friends from philly who felt that way make me qualified to say hes a headcase, how do you think therapists figure someone out??? TALKING- or really hearing them talk. which shady does way too much of...cuz hes a nut. Where you been the last two years when everyone here said the same? him playing football good doesnt mean hes rational. Also leadership isnt just playing good, its how you act in the locker room and off the field. No-one ever quotes shady or says what a great leader he is. Are you qualified to judge leadership bro? Or are you really his mom or something? you cuss just like him all because i said hes mental. He is, and if you dont like it lets compare news stories on his problems vs stories about his leadership. You must think running with the ball real good makes you a good person.

also drafting 10 was lucky we could have drafted 15 with a win vs the dolphins and still missed the playoffs. oh and 10 isnt top 5 where you get QBs which is why we always go 8-8 even with a great RB every year-"Brah"

Here's another idea -- the Bills aren't making the playoffs this year, with or without Shady, so do Shady a favor and trade him to a contender. Let him make the playoffs and maybe get a ring. The Bills get a pick or a player and save a lot of cash, which becomes the #2 WR or safety they really need. And sign MG to a 4-year contract for $2.5 per year. Win, win, win, with the only loss the team's record, which won't be playoff-quality with or without Shady.

MG isn't Shady, true, but his talent level is about on par with the rest of the team.

umm i have a lot of background in psychology - bro. and also his words spoken on public record, along with the incidents (more than the night club ) along with friends from philly who felt that way make me qualified to say hes a headcase, how do you think therapists figure someone out??? TALKING- or really hearing them talk. which shady does way too much of...cuz hes a nut. Where you been the last two years when everyone here said the same? him playing football good doesnt mean hes rational. Also leadership isnt just playing good, its how you act in the locker room and off the field. No-one ever quotes shady or says what a great leader he is. Are you qualified to judge leadership bro? Or are you really his mom or something? you cuss just like him all because i said hes mental. He is, and if you dont like it lets compare news stories on his problems vs stories about his leadership. You must think running with the ball real good makes you a good person.

also drafting 10 was lucky we could have drafted 15 with a win vs the dolphins and still missed the playoffs. oh and 10 isnt top 5 where you get QBs which is why we always go 8-8 even with a great RB every year-"Brah"

1. I doubt your creds because you listed "where were you the last two years when everyone was saying it" as a supporting thought. People can scream and chant things, that dont make it true.

2. Incidents happen at night clubs, fights happen, that doesnt make someone a head case. Get over it.

3. Famous people throw parties where only their friends and strictly females are invited. This happens a lot more than you know, doesnt mean someones a nut, just means they tryin to bust one without a media circus surrounding it. :lol:

4. Leads by example. Plays hard, doesnt make excuses, hasnt thrown any Bill under the bus just does his job. There are many ways of leading, being a fixture in the psychology field you should know that. :lol: Should also know people that cuss more tend to be more honest than most. Its America I can say watever the F*** I want.

Not gonna compare notes with you. Just think its stupid you pass judgement based on the way certain new stories are spun in the media.. Gullible much?

You sound like one of the many on here that wanted him cut from the team after the nightclub incident making judgement without context. The same incident where the charges were never pressed against him. You can sit in a chair behind a high desk wit a gabble in your hands but that doesnt qualify you to judge.

1. I doubt your creds because you listed "where were you the last two years when everyone was saying it" as a supporting thought. People can scream and chant things, that dont make it true.

2. Incidents happen at night clubs, fights happen, that doesnt make someone a head case. Get over it.

3. Famous people throw parties where only their friends and strictly females are invited. This happens a lot more than you know, doesnt mean someones a nut, just means they tryin to bust one without a media circus surrounding it. :lol:

4. Leads by example. Plays hard, doesnt make excuses, hasnt thrown any Bill under the bus just does his job. There are many ways of leading, being a fixture in the psychology field you should know that. :lol: Should also know people that cuss more tend to be more honest than most. Its America I can say watever the F*** I want.

Not gonna compare notes with you. Just think its stupid you pass judgement based on the way certain new stories are spun in the media.. Gullible much?

You sound like one of the many on here that wanted him cut from the team after the nightclub incident making judgement without context. The same incident where the charges were never pressed against him. You can sit in a chair behind a high desk wit a gabble in your hands but that doesnt qualify you to judge.

i agree w most you just said....if you read my posts i dont go with anyome elses opinions, i form my own way ahead of the herd, later they act like they knew it the whole time. im just surprised you havent heard this before. i formed my opinion specifically from listening to him speak, before the nightclub i picked up on some things. you can defend him. i like his play when hes not over doing it like he did vs philly and the start of this year losing 6 yards a carry trying to break something. Leading by example is one form of leadership, one of about 10. Hes a solid player, we dont need him if we rebuild, if we keep taylor i think we can make the playoffs with him, still hes a head case, in my opinion.

ps if its america and you can say what you want, so can i, i passed judgment on shady after years of evidence and you blew your tampon out, then you immediately passed judgment on me when you dont know crap about me. seems like you contradicted yourself

Edited by re enlightener

I hope we keep him, he's a good change of pace runner, and his one cut style is very much needed at times.

That being said, we can't really pay him too much, so I could see us moving to a mid round draft pick, or giving carries to J Williams

At a position where rookies can produce, Williams was unimpressive.

And Williams will be dealing with legal issues in 2017.

i agree w most you just said....if you read my posts i dont go with anyome elses opinions, i form my own way ahead of the herd, later they act like they knew it the whole time. im just surprised you havent heard this before. i formed my opinion specifically from listening to him speak, before the nightclub i picked up on some things. you can defend him. i like his play when hes not over doing it like he did vs philly and the start of this year losing 6 yards a carry trying to break something. Leading by example is one form of leadership, one of about 10. Hes a solid player, we dont need him if we rebuild, if we keep taylor i think we can make the playoffs with him, still hes a head case, in my opinion.

ps if its america and you can say what you want, so can i, i passed judgment on shady after years of evidence and you blew your tampon out, then you immediately passed judgment on me when you dont know crap about me. seems like you contradicted yourself

Years of evidence? :lol: You called him a nut, a headcase, etc. and I called you out on it cuz i disagreed off principle. Then you slipped off your maxi-pad, wrote "Psychology Degree" on it, in crayon, and then presented it to me as a credential for judging a guys mental health based off mostly sensationalized media stories.

Bet this was one of those things you picked up before the nightclub :lol:

news-bullshit.jpg

Agree that if their going into a rebuild you might as well trade him for picks while you can makes no sense to keep Shady around if we dont wanna compete yet. He became more productive when running the play as called instead of trying to bounce it outside all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

No news on TD Mike yet, but Browns put a 2nd round tender on Crowell today, who is also a RFA. Will be interesting to see if Bills do the same or risk the lower tender (would be 5th rounder in return)

@rapsheet

#Browns placed a 2nd round tender on RB Isaiah Crowell worth $2.81M. The two sides are working on a long-term deal & hope that replaces this

Edited by YoloinOhio

I am going to agree with the Re enlightner....Shady is a tad nuts. Good player, actually great player. Not a good leader.

Sounds intense.

Like camping. Camping is intense.........I mean, camping is in tents.

Starks just got cut. GIlly on GB's radar?

If they are smart, he should be.

Hopefully the Bills dont dick around and go the 2nd round tender with him and work out a longer term deal, he's a perfect fit for the Dennison offense.