What's the Gillislie scoop ?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gillislie stays no ? We pony up and make him a happy man ?

I think teams like Packers Lions Redskins Colts are desperate at Rb and could show him some offers.

What's the scoop ?

Nobody's desperate for a RB. Haven't you heard that RBs are a dime a dozen?

Redskins, Giants, Packers, Colts, Lions all could use a dozen.

Lotsa quality RB's in this years crop.......more asses than seats......as usual. :beer:

In 2002 there were a dozen 1200 yard rushers and 24 900 yard rushers.

This year 7 1200 yard rushers and 16 900 yard rushers.

De-emphasized.

The decrepit Frank Gore of the Colts was 12th in the NFL in rushing. :lol:

Yoyo says Eddie Lacy is better RB as a UFA than LG Blount.......who not only scored 18 TD's but was 8th in the NFL in yardage. :thumbsup:

Latavius Murray is also a UFA.....21st in rushing and 12 TD's. :thumbsup:

Plenty of talent to fill needs cheap........it's just that 6 of the top 10 rushers are on their first contracts..........and McCoy's contract pretty much dwarfs the other 3 in the top 10.

He's a top 10 RB but he's more of a unicorn when it comes to salary. :lol:

Redskins, Giants, Packers, Colts, Lions all could use a dozen.

A smart GM wont let Gillislee walk, J Will seems like he hasnt fully recovered from his College foot injury and isnt bulked up or in NFL shape yet. Hope we see a big step from him next year

Lotsa quality RB's in this years crop.......more asses than seats......as usual. :beer:

In 2002 there were a dozen 1200 yard rushers and 24 900 yard rushers.

This year 7 1200 yard rushers and 16 900 yard rushers.

De-emphasized.

The decrepit Frank Gore of the Colts was 12th in the NFL in rushing. :lol:

Yoyo says Eddie Lacy is better RB as a UFA than LG Blount.......who not only scored 18 TD's but was 8th in the NFL in yardage. :thumbsup:

Latavius Murray is also a UFA.....21st in rushing and 12 TD's. :thumbsup:

Plenty of talent to fill needs cheap........it's just that 6 of the top 10 rushers are on their first contracts..........and McCoy's contract pretty much dwarfs the other 3 in the top 10.

He's a top 10 RB but he's more of a unicorn when it comes to salary. :lol:

McCoy is nasty. IDK where our team would be if we didnt trade for him. He brought his A game last season. I think he has at least 3 more good years left in the tank as long as we dont run him into the ground. Which makes Gillislee more important. IF AP can have good seasons at this age with all his injuries and his work load I think Shady can rock for another 3 years easy.

I love TD Mike, as all Bills fans do, but the guy does not have the self preservation instinct out there. Takes brutal hits with that upright style, he needs to take a page from the Shady School of Slipperyness.

I think he got concussed last season no? He's the perfect complement back, like Coleman for Atlanta.

A smart GM wont let Gillislee walk, J Will seems like he hasnt fully recovered from his College foot injury and isnt bulked up or in NFL shape yet. Hope we see a big step from him next year

McCoy is nasty. IDK where our team would be if we didnt trade for him. He brought his A game last season. I think he has at least 3 more good years left in the tank as long as we dont run him into the ground. Which makes Gillislee more important. IF AP can have good seasons at this age with all his injuries and his work load I think Shady can rock for another 3 years easy.

Well the restricted tender to get compensation for losing Gillislee........thereby protecting him in FA........will be between $2.5M-$3M........which would put the Bills overall cap cost at the RB position around $13M........which is a TON of cap space tied up in RB's.

It's funny that Ryan L is worried about losing Gillislee.......he was dogging MG hard as a fraud in the preseason. :lol:

Well the restricted tender to get compensation for losing Gillislee........thereby protecting him in FA........will be between $2.5M-$3M........which would put the Bills overall cap cost at the RB position around $13M........which is a TON of cap space tied up in RB's.

It's funny that Ryan L is worried about losing Gillislee.......he was dogging MG hard as a fraud in the preseason. :lol:

No I just mocked you because you claimed he was better than McCoy.

McCoy is still Thurman and Gilleslie is Kenneth Davis. Pump those breaks chief.

No I just mocked you because you claimed he was better than McCoy.

McCoy is still Thurman and Gilleslie is Kenneth Davis. Pump those breaks chief.

Pump those breaks, chief? Ok gramps. :lol:

And I never said Gillislee was better than McCoy.

Do you ever tire of being wrong and having me call you out on it? :lol: