What discontinued product do you wish they would bring back?

ChevyVanMiller

Yes, it was the last time I didn't hang down into the water. (Ba-dum-ba)

is the sack in the toilet bowl water a real thing? 'cause I just hit my 40's and I wonder how much time left I have until it happens if it's true

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the sack in the toilet bowl water a real thing? 'cause I just hit my 40's and I wonder how much time left I have until it happens if it's true

If you're married, just have your wife put them in a drawer for safe keeping.

I don't know if they were discontinued, but I haven't seen a bug zapper in about 30 years.

One of the joys of childhood was that blue light and low buzz coming from the bug zapper in the back yard. And of course the enjoyment of each little execution.

I don't know if they were discontinued, but I haven't seen a bug zapper in about 30 years.

One of the joys of childhood was that blue light and low buzz coming from the bug zapper in the back yard. And of course the enjoyment of each little execution.

You have been hanging with the Coastal Elites too long... Need to spend some time in the Hinterland swinging one of these bad boys:

307d0754-6deb-4829-81bf-8aaea105f8ae_400

fixed

appreciate it :thumbsup:

So, if I take her purse when I go out, that won't seem weird?

Well I am not sure she would let you take her purse with out her, I mean you would need to have what is in the purse to even ask right?

• 3 weeks later...

Bobby Grape Soda

Fresca (with cyclamates)

Bonomo Turkish Taffy (only available on line)

I just had a Banana bar. Kinney's drugs had it. Used to be a nickel, now $1.19, although it was on sale for a buck when I bought it.

Worse killer of all time. Killed more than all wars combined:

mosquito-illustration_360x286.jpg

Can they weaponize them?

There is a device that can track them in your back yard and shoot them down with a laser. I saw the demo in an engineering magazine. Not sure they are for sale yet.

Here is a youtube link.

Edited by Greybeard