Atlanta Falcons offensive playbook missing for 30 mins.

Wayne Cubed

The only way the Pats can avoid suspicion is to allow at least 50 points against. I hope they manage that!

To people who minimize DeflateGate, I say it's more about the cover up than the offense (as is often the case). I hope if caught again Belichick gets the Full Pete Rose Treatment.

Ahh the cover up line, the one the NFL made up with no facts.

FACTS:

Brady destroyed his phone AFTER he met with Wells and told him in no uncertain terms would he give him access tonsaid phone. (Farve did the exact same thing and got a 25k fine for the hole thing.)

All texts that were football relevant were given to the league who IMMEDIATELY then leaked one to the press. (You know the one about Bradybsaying Manning only had 1 or 2 years left. If they didn't get access to his texts how did the league get that text.. hmmm )

Goodell lied in his Appeal findings when he stated Brady denied talking to Yaz about deflategate. We know this is a lie because the transcripts clearly show Brady said "ya I wanted make sure he was doing his job and we probably did talk about it"

The NFL had no idea what the ideal gas law was. A multi billion dollar corporation whose livelihood is pretty much effected by said law. Then go and hire a disgraced firm to run the tests. (Sorry no one should believe an outfit who literally said "second hand smoke does not cause cancer".) Meanwhile not ONE other study done ANYWHERE else agrees with their findings.

NFL stated the Pats refused let Wells see Yaz and thebother guy a third time. False.. as they were not employees full time for the Pats they told the Patriots they would no longer cooperate and the Pats relayed said message. (Besides why a 3rd time.. Come on!)

The text messages were incriminatingbto the two guys supposedly doing it. Yet amazingly it offers exoneration for Brady as he ripped into them when the YEAR BEFORE he got a ball that was at 16 psi. So basically he told them it happens again they are gone.. but no they couldn't taken it on their own do anything.. nope they are to dumb (eye roll)

So the cover up is the NFL trying to cover up one of the worst investigations EVER!

As for Spygate, it was the location of the taping and not the taping itself and it became illegal in 2006. (Mind you why the defense still used hand signals is beyond stupid anyways.)

As for this silliness it's just sad fans (not anyone in particular )looking for something.

Edited by PatsFanNH

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FACTS:

Brady destroyed his phone AFTER he met with Wells and told him in no uncertain terms would he give him access tonsaid phone. (Farve did the exact same thing and got a 25k fine for the hole thing.)

All texts that were football relevant were given to the league who IMMEDIATELY then leaked one to the press. (You know the one about Bradybsaying Manning only had 1 or 2 years left. If they didn't get access to his texts how did the league get that text.. hmmm )

Goodell lied in his Appeal findings when he stated Brady denied talking to Yaz about deflategate. We know this is a lie because the transcripts clearly show Brady said "ya I wanted make sure he was doing his job and we probably did talk about it"

The NFL had no idea what the ideal gas law was. A multi billion dollar corporation whose livelihood is pretty much effected by said law. Then go and hire a disgraced firm to run the tests. (Sorry no one should believe an outfit who literally said "second hand smoke does not cause cancer".) Meanwhile not ONE other study done ANYWHERE else agrees with their findings.

NFL stated the Pats refused let Wells see Yaz and thebother guy a third time. False.. as they were not employees full time for the Pats they told the Patriots they would no longer cooperate and the Pats relayed said message. (Besides why a 3rd time.. Come on!)

The text messages were incriminatingbto the two guys supposedly doing it. Yet amazingly it offers exoneration for Brady as he ripped into them when the YEAR BEFORE he got a ball that was at 16 psi. So basically he told them it happens again they are gone.. but no they couldn't taken it on their own do anything.. nope they are to dumb (eye roll)

So the cover up is the NFL trying to cover up one of the worst investigations EVER!

As for Spygate, it was the location of the taping and not the taping itself and it became illegal in 2006. (Mind you why the defense still used hand signals is beyond stupid anyways.)

As for this silliness it's just sad fans (not anyone in particular )looking for something.

Pay no mind to all that smoke, there's no fire here!

FACTS:

Favre was behind the Erin Andrews video?

FACTS:

yeah right, *marshas a cheatin prick and he knows it. He even used to brag about it "i'm a beast in bad weather" because he knew he was going into the games with altered equipment.

The whole *organization has a black cloud over it because of a spotty history and it makes it easier to expect foul play from them when **** like this happens. SF reporter, no way he could be associated with us.

Wait till they find out his mama is a lifelong *cheats fan and he roomed with x player in college or something along those lines. Cheatin !@#$s can't be trusted!

FACTS:

As for this silliness it's just sad fans looking for something.

If anyone wants to see a healthy counter to this stuff, go read Spygate, The Untold Story by Bryan O'Leary. Fantastic book.

So now the "high power" Falcons offense will struggle to score 21 points, most of which will come in the 4th quarter when they are down by 20+ points to make the score (37-24 type score) look closer than it was.

Julio Jones will suddenly drop balls.

Whoever their punt returner is will fumble.

Their FG kicker will "miss his first kick from ______ yards this season"

Someone important to their success will get hurt in practice this week

Whatever... it's like this is WWE and the Patriots are John Cena.

Is he STILL the main guy over there? Must be a terrible time to be a wrestling fan

If anyone wants to see a healthy counter to this stuff, go read Spygate, The Untold Story by Bryan O'Leary. Fantastic book.

I've not read it, but I'll put it on the list for consideration. I'm sure it's a great read.

Maybe the stupid use of hand signals is because the Pats* have a record for "communications issues" for visitors when they come to town. Hence, going back to caveman techniques. How convenient!

Is he STILL the main guy over there? Must be a terrible time to be a wrestling fan

My son loves wrestling and Cena a part timer now, the main guys insay be AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, dean Ambrose are Kevin Owen probably the Big 4

I've not read it, but I'll put it on the list for consideration. I'm sure it's a great read.

Maybe the stupid use of hand signals is because the Pats* have a record for "communications issues" for visitors when they come to town. Hence, going back to caveman techniques. How convenient!

Hand signals were the only communication before Spygate. And I'm done with the headset issues.. B word to themleague to fix their crap... as they have access to the equip and no one else.. you sound like the Steelers coach there Chef.. making excuses because his team sucks on D and he gets shown be the tool he is as a coach.

Hand signals were the only communication before Spygate. And I'm done with the headset issues.. B word to themleague to fix their crap... as they have access to the equip and no one else.. you sound like the Steelers coach there Chef.. making excuses because his team sucks on D and he gets shown be the tool he is as a coach.

No I don't need excuses - we sucked without anyone else cheating. That's not even up for debate. Sounds more like someone has a lot of excuses for why they keep getting caught.

No I don't need excuses - we sucked without anyone else cheating. That's not even up for debate. Sounds more like someone has a lot of excuses for why they keep getting caught.

They been caught once and caught red handed. Then the league ran a sting and proved how inept they are in running an investigation. (I mean come on you KNOW why your there for and no one thought to write down PSI pressure..) lol

And I wasn't talking about you I was talking about chef up in Pitt that loser coach who wilts whenever he faces a coach of any competence.

We will see how many exclusives he gets.

Personally if I were on staff of Falcons I'd push for investigation and charges against him.

Maybe I should have posted "in news that surprises no one but WEO..."

Right now Dr. Quack is writing a doctor's note for Art.