Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

On immigration? On nukes? The environment? Trade laws? Those are the jobs of the Federal government. Trump's mental health is not the Dems fault, not the fault of EOs or anything else. The People that elected him are to blame, period

Ah yes the "we have no culpability in the outcome" clause. I'm sorry but the people that DIDN'T elect him sure bear a huge responsibility here.

Figured I'd go with that as opposed the my typical Jeopardy post.

Ah yes the "we have no culpability in the outcome" clause. I'm sorry but the people that DIDN'T elect him sure bear a huge responsibility here.

Figured I'd go with that as opposed the my typical Jeopardy post.

We didn't elect him, you guys did

Cray Man Trump, brought to you by the Republicans voters of America

Is Trump mentally ill? Is Harry Reed?

No. Swamp don't look so bad, now does it?

Now, Harry Reid may be. But we aren't talking about him.

Is this really the defense we are all gravitating to:

"I'm rubber, you're glue, what bounces off of me, sticks to you!"

We all make big mistakes in life. The thing is to acknowledge the error, correct them and move on. It's okay for the moral compass to get off kilter when standing next to a big magnet like Trump.

We didn't elect him, you guys did

Cray Man Trump, brought to you by the Republicans voters of America

The ones with no moral understanding. They simply hated that b*tch Hillary more and didnt want to accept their bad judgement. Anything to get away.

Hillary too coyote ugly for Republicans. They chewed their own arm off to get away, now they are bleeding to death.

The ones with no moral understanding. They simply hated that b*tch Hillary more and didnt want to accept their bad judgement. Anything to get away.

Hillary too coyote ugly for Republicans. They chewed their own arm off to get away, now they are bleeding to death.

No, Trump over Hillary was still good judgement. Hillary would have abuses executive powers just as badly, but nobody would have cared, because business as usual.

No, Trump over Hillary was still good judgement. Hillary would have abuses executive powers just as badly, but nobody would have cared, because business as usual.

"Rationalization is a process of not perceiving reality, but of attempting to make reality fit ones emotions."

Guess who said it?

HINT: You pray at her altar.

"Rationalization is a process of not perceiving reality, but of attempting to make reality fit ones emotions."

Guess who said it?

HINT: You pray at her altar.

And what, exactly, am I rationalizing? My support of Trump? I don't support Trump. My hatred of Hillary? That goes back to 1998, and has reasons that have nothing to do with this election. So what the !@#$ are you talking about?

(That's a rhetorical question, please don't answer. I'm not really inclined to be psychoanalyzed via your incomprehensible blather.)