Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

Just throwing more at the wall and seeing what sticks. The pissed off people that can't believe that Hillary lost.

I find it funny to see how they just keep throwing haymakers hoping something lands.

As I've said, it's the volume of haymakers that undoes them, and they are too stupid to know that even if one of them lands, it will be instantly obscured by the ones that miss.

At some point they will try to coordinate their attacks: They throw one haymaker that has a high propensity of hitting, from one media outlet, and everybody else goes dark.

But, somebody with some decency will talk/Project Veritas/Wikileaks, and then they will be exposed for that coordination. Perhaps they can see that, so, it's back to throwing daily haymakers and hoping that works.

The trouble is: they are destroying their ability to get clicks/they will be completely tuned out.

And none of this can stop Trump's primary weapon: yet another Tweet at 3am which forces everything off the front page, or at least down the page.

I guess you don't get it yet. Screaming about everything makes the negative backlash to everything easier to tune out. Which is why Trump is where he is.

Funny thing about Democracy, you are suppose to sit quietly and all the bad things go away... ;)

Funny thing about Democracy, you are suppose to sit quietly and all the bad things go away... ;)

Not in the slightest. But when your party is represented by dopes like Dr Sack who are screaming about antisemitism because of a word omission, when something truly happens, the folks in the middle won't care.

Trump has been playing on that for 2 years and he may never have to change tack.

Edited by FireChan

I do hope the country is stronger than the office of prez and we get by unharmed too much. But a trade war would be horrible, a wall a waste, the hiring freeze hurt the VA and now this ban on immigrants is so stupid that only radical islamists and Trump supporters are happy about it. But you wait, ok

It's not. And that's mostly the fault of people like you, who insist that the office of the President have enough power that they can work without Congress.

Again: YOU created this mess. And you're still adding to it, by making the person holding the office the issue, and not the excessive powers of the office itself.

Man, I haven't seen a meltdown like this in years.

It's epic. Absolutely epic. You're all melting down on FB and Twitter and message boards and it is an absolutely beautiful sight to behold.

Thanks, leftists. I knew you wouldn't let us down. :lol:

The harder they try........https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.vt0rdcfsof0tdbBG0_3C5QEsCo&w=209&h=105&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3.1&rm=2

It's not. And that's mostly the fault of people like you, who insist that the office of the President have enough power that they can work without Congress.

Again: YOU created this mess. And you're still adding to it, by making the person holding the office the issue, and not the excessive powers of the office itself.

It's the person holding the office. We The People are not infallible and We The People, and the EC and FBI screwed up big time

It's the person holding the office. We The People are not infallible and We The People, and the EC and FBI screwed up big time

:rolleyes:

As long as you keep making the issue the PERSON holding the office, and not the authority of the office itself, you are the problem.

The mistake We The People made wasn't electing Trump. It was allowing an executive so much power that a raving lunatic like Trump would be a problem. The Constitution created a form of government that was specifically designed to prevent that.

Wearing kitty hats and spending all weekend at airports chanting is fun ?

I think I'll walk around Reagan National tomorrow and chant "Imhotep...Imhotep..."

:rolleyes:

As long as you keep making the issue the PERSON holding the office, and not the authority of the office itself, you are the problem.

The mistake We The People made wasn't electing Trump. It was allowing an executive so much power that a raving lunatic like Trump would be a problem. The Constitution created a form of government that was specifically designed to prevent that.

I think I'll walk around Reagan National tomorrow and chant "Imhotep...Imhotep..."

Nah man. We just gotta get a fascist dictator who agrees with ME. Edited by FireChan

Best 10 days, I have ever seen.

I sure as hell didn't want Trump, but the way he is bringing out the foolishness and hysteria of all the lefties (especially on our board) is just wonderful.

Every "middle of the roader" I know is laughing at the over reactions by Media / Hollywood / dems

liberal%2Bfaith%2Bfive%2Bpillars.jpg

The irony?

The best way for the left to stop the madness...is to work to reduce the size and reach of government in their lives. :lol:

Yes. But so are the American people.

A match made in heaven.

Best 10 days, I have ever seen.

I sure as hell didn't want Trump, but the way he is bringing out the foolishness and hysteria of all the lefties (especially on our board) is just wonderful.

Every "middle of the roader" I know is laughing at the over reactions by Media / Hollywood / dems

liberal%2Bfaith%2Bfive%2Bpillars.jpg

I would 86 the name calling. Seems opposite here

I would think that any rational person would be alarmed by Trumps behavior at this point. Those that throw around terms like snowflakes and fascists are spinning their wheels, while the rest of us are watching what appears to be a bad Hogans Heroes rerun.

I would think that any rational person would be alarmed by Trumps behavior at this point. Those that throw around terms like snowflakes and fascists are spinning their wheels, while the rest of us are watching what appears to be a bad Hogans Heroes rerun.

What are we supposed to be alarmed about ?

HITLER!