Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

Even that site, which has the highest I've seen, has never had him at 60. And the trend isn't up on that site, it's down.

The samples are only 500 per day. The trend is roughly an order of magnitude smaller than the sampling error. There is no discernible trend.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/he-has-a-very-sensitive-ego-howard-stern-says-presidency-will-be-detrimental-to-trumps-mental-health/

“He’s now on this anti-Hollywood kick. He loves Hollywood. First of all, he loves the press. He lives for it. He loves people in Hollywood. He only wants hobnob with them. All of this hatred and stuff directed towards him. It’s not good for him. It’s not good. There’s a reason every president who leaves the office has grey hair.”

wow. wow. i love those two. and they have matured well. this commentary doesnt surprise me but i am surprised they are so blunt about it. i mean howard is saying 'sensitive ego' but hes actually saying self-conscious which is about the worst quality for a president. and to tack on that he really doesnt even want the job at heart just magnifies that exponentially

doesnt feel like they are just trying to tear them down. sounds like they are being sincere. this could seriously hurt donalds long term standing as president. it could rehab some of his image personally as being more vulnerable than ppl realize. but thats just not a good quality in a president

wow

god i gotta try to listen to them more. havent regulary done it in years, i sort of got tired of his wildly hilarous but juvenile style so i just faded out on him but this sounds much better now. i dont even know, would i have to pay to hear their show sometimes? how about reruns? i will go look i guess

Edited by Meathead

this rings true to me bc when i was making sorta big six figs plus bucks as a software mgmt consultant i ended up associating with the high achievers a lot. im a country boy from deep ina heart o redneck crackerland that just happened to be good at big league consulting so i was hanging out fairly often with millionaires plus even if they wouldnt normally be in my preferred social circle of artesians and philosophers. these werent near donalds or howards but big buck ppl nevertheless. and of course they turned out to be just as messed up usually more than regular old hayseeds or ghetto negroes like im more used to

anyway, those 'rich-y' ppl often crave acceptance, very self-conscious at heart sometimes, camouflaged with all kinds of bluster or feigns of superiority over-compensations. and sometimes they are just sort of open wounds that are tough to process bc they are so volatile and unpredictable

really interesting piece by those two imo

wow. wow. i love those two. and they have matured well. this commentary doesnt surprise me but i am surprised they are so blunt about it. i mean howard is saying 'sensitive ego' but hes actually saying self-conscious which is about the worst quality for a president. and to tack on that he really doesnt even want the job at heart just magnifies that exponentially

doesnt feel like they are just trying to tear them down. sounds like they are being sincere. this could seriously hurt donalds long term standing as president. it could rehab some of his image personally as being more vulnerable than ppl realize. but thats just not a good quality in a president

wow

god i gotta try to listen to them more. havent regulary done it in years, i sort of got tired of his wildly hilarous but juvenile style so i just faded out on him but this sounds much better now. i dont even know, would i have to pay to hear their show sometimes? how about reruns? i will go look i guess

Howard isn't saying anything that isn't clearly obvious.

wow

Howard is lost in himself in this. It is he who has cow toed back from his wild days to suck off the Hollywood celebs. Howard is describing himself. But its also so cute how you grew out of it. Now pretend you don't know how to hear him. This proves you're a moron.

He's a PC lil B word and yiud love him. He made up with Rosie. Had Ellen on and they talked about her dancing. He has all of these people on and other then purely getting straight homo talk about penis' he is more boring than ever and his interviews suck dong

Edited by Boyst62

Howard isn't saying anything that isn't clearly obvious.

yes but it sounds sincere, that howards not trying to tear down don bc he has different political views, but that he knows him as a quasi-peer and thus sees him as more the emotionally frail human he is than a big impressive celeb

the blunt public openness is surprising considering their prior relationship. of course howard is bluntness and bluntness is ratings, but this feels real and at least partially beyond that

i used to feel great compassion for some of these ppl trapped in their delusions evolved from money attachments. they can be highly lost ppl, and don really does seem like that to me. not all bad but pretty desperate emotionally

It's Trump, he MAKES people throw molotov cocktails, and attack people. The Economist cleared it up for me...

https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/827694089969733637

Don't worry HOFWatkins: No one mistakes you for an Economist reader. Your posting style reflects how you engage with magazines. Read the article, don't just look at the pictures. The Economist is not Playboy.

If America doesn't honor its word, administration to administration, then we are a puppet dictatorship country, unreliable long-term as anyone's ally and trading partner. Trump's approach to the world is to sh*t on honoring American honor and do what he alone thinks is right. And thus, the molotov cocktail photo.

The best line from that piece is the reference to Bannon as the "chucker in chief."

Don't worry HOFWatkins: No one mistakes you for an Economist reader. Your posting style reflects how you engage with magazines. Read the article, don't just look at the pictures. The Economist is not Playboy.

If America doesn't honor its word, administration to administration, then we are a puppet dictatorship country, unreliable long-term as anyone's ally and trading partner. Trump's approach to the world is to sh*t on honoring American honor and do what he alone thinks is right. And thus, the molotov cocktail photo.

The best line from that piece is the reference to Bannon as the "chucker in chief."

The economist is a mouthpiece of the globalist elite. Hard to take their opinion on this seriously

The economist is a mouthpiece of the globalist elite. Hard to take their opinion on this seriously

Seems to have worked out well for them for nearly 200 years. You'd figure by now the elite would have taken over, no? What are they waiting for?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-trump-people-needlessly-killed-military-raid-article-1.2962358

This is no joke. This is not a dry run. These aren’t tweets or television bloopers.

Donald Trump, as President of the United States, is getting people needlessly killed. In a report released at 4:56 a.m. Thursday from Reuters, two lines are deeply troubling and cannot be ignored about Trump’s first military raid — which happened this past weekend in Yemen. They state:

“U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.

“As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced Al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.”