Save Melania Thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I take a stab! I lived next to an old Serbian couple for 20 years. Let me just say this... SHE RULED THE ROOST!

Shes 91 now. He passed away a few years ago. He fought for the Germans and after surrender... Fought Tito up in mountains... Never got the full story how he got here, but worked @ Ford for almost 40 years. I know he was collecting a German war pension till he died. Not much, but something. I assume he fought with Germans, then when Soviets came through, turned on them... Allies got him here before Tito closed Czech off? ???

Anyway... She was a big Republican, him a Dem! She had an election judge scold her one time for telling him how to vote! You Guys would have loved it! Ha!

In her defense, he probably deserbed it.

In her defense, he probably deserbed it.

LoL!

Seriously, I never asked questions... Did they get out before being executed by Tito?

I know he said his village was 12k from where Tesla hailed from... We named one of our cats Tesla (2009).

When wall fell... He went back to visit separated friends and family.

I wonder if the DC Tom-bot can calculate the irony of this post?

Nothing more pathetic than a woman standing by her disgusting, sexually abusive, Presidential husband! :doh:

That's different!

For Eii the robo-voice explains it to you.

Was Michelle expecting a wire transfer into an off-shore bank account instead?

Is Melania in witness protection? She hasn't been in Washington in two weeks. I realize that Ivanka is the real First Lady in Donald's eyes, but since they took over there's been no White House tours because the First Lady's office handles them, and they haven't hired anyone to do it yet. They can't even get that simple task right.

Is Melania in witness protection? She hasn't been in Washington in two weeks. I realize that Ivanka is the real First Lady in Donald's eyes, but since they took over there's been no White House tours because the First Lady's office handles them, and they haven't hired anyone to do it yet. They can't even get that simple task right.

You read People magazine and watch TMZ don't you.

Link?

Oh, wait. I found it here.

Edited by LABillzFan