Rapoport: Hints that Bills Are Likely to Keep Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami D was beyond awful and they had some injuries in that game as I recall. Seattle was another story, but he couldn't make the throws when it counted at the end.

Not entirely accurate. He made great throws to get them down the field. I recall a 3rd and 21 to Robert Woods, dropped in the tightest of windows. Once you get into inside the 10 it's harder; harder still when your WR gets interfered with. Ball was where it should have been. Woods got bumped off or he would have been there to.

As opposed to what?

Moving on for whom? Brian Hoyer? Foles?

Yes it'd be good news in my book.

Agreed, if Romo isn't an option. For all of Taylor's shortcomings there is no one else available without flaws. The grass

is greener crowd just wants someone different. I get it, but it's useless if the QB isn't someone better. No matter what

they choose to do the Bills should still look to draft a QB.

Hard to answer. Seattle/Fins game 2 Tyrod vs Bengals Pats Oak Raiders Ravens Mia 1 Tyrod

Who is he ?

Still not easy to say. Because until Part Time Sammy is ever on the field, and fully healthy (whether sitting out or on the field), the worst cast of WR's in the NFL doesn't help evaluate TT either.

Part Time Sammy should take a lot more blame for the Bills not being to fully evaluate Tyrod. And so should Whaley. The WR's that were left after PT Sammy went down again, was probably the worst group in the NFL.

None of that helped evaluate what TT could do last year, yet, they still had a decently efficient offense.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Not entirely accurate. He made great throws to get them down the field. I recall a 3rd and 21 to Robert Woods, dropped in the tightest of windows. Once you get into inside the 10 it's harder; harder still when your WR gets interfered with. Ball was where it should have been. Woods got bumped off or he would have been there to.

Agreed, if Romo isn't an option. For all of Taylor's shortcomings there is no one else available without flaws. The grass

is greener crowd just wants someone different. I get it, but it's useless if the QB isn't someone better. No matter what

they choose to do the Bills should still look to draft a QB.

agreed, through and through

nobody knows because it apears the leaky mouth from obd has been silenced

and that is pretty impressive after so many years of wet poop to spin at speed for us fans , needy for news.

I actually find this change pleasant.

@AdamBenigni

Take 2: @viccarucci joins for thoughts on Tyrod Taylor and where things stand with #Bills @Wgrz @TBNSports

https://t.co/cURUJsWa5s

Benigni: Well Vic what's your take?

Carucci: Well Adam he might stay but he might go.

Benigni: Well that's interesting because my sources say he might go or he might stay.

what a bunch of worthless garbage. this man gets paid to guess and can't break a story to save his life. nice con

I liked Vic his first run in Buffalo. I never thought he was at the Larry Felser level but he was still reasonably good.

Something happened to Vic in Cleveland. He's been kind of useless and Sully-esque since his return. It's surprising how little real inside information the BN beat writers actually have. So they report that the Bills have really buttoned down instead of reporting that they've failed to develop sources at OBD.