Aaron Rodgers 0-35

section122

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is Rodgers can make throws when the defense knows it's an obvious passing play.

When teams sit back and drop back in coverage on Taylor, he is simply unable to beat that coverage. His lack of reading the field and anticipating receivers is the main culprit here. His inability to decipher coverage pre snap and check out of plays is another one.

I don't think anyone that watches Rodgers late in games questions whether he can get the job done or not. Everyone should know this guy is a top level QB and can pass the football as good as anyone...no matter what part of the game it is.

Another thread made by someone who believes Tyrod is much more than the low level starter/fringe backup that he truly is.

These are CoT threads cloaked.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

fix'd that for you

She must have seen this report and decided she couldn't date a loser.

Olivia is 36 & has a lot of miles on her. He's trading her in for a newer version. Good move.

And there are still people who think Rodgers is overrated? Are they the same people who believe the earth is flat?

So in other words he's upgrading the TE position.

But both defenses were better than ours. Almost all teams are inconsistent. Which is why setting the barometer at an arbitrary average is crazy. Better off doing a game by game analysis and letting the gross numbers fall where they may.

Since you skipped the last part of my post I decided to look. Philly lost all 9 of the games where their D allowed more than 23.6 points.

Believe me I'm not saying TT is rodgers. Rodgers is in arguably a top 3 qb in the game right now.

I'm arguing against how stupid the 4th quarter comebacks stat is. It is a team stat much more than a qb stat imo. This 0-35 includes games where gb took the lead and the defense gave up a game winning score.

I would argue Aaron is the BEST. Right now at least.

Rodgers can't win close games. He's bad in clutch situations.

And yet he's got the 2nd highest passer rating in the last 5 minutes of a game when trailing by 8 or less (among the QBs examined).

Funny how statistics can tell two opposite stories.

Those Hail Mary connections are great for the numbers.

Threads like this that make me wonder if folks watch any games other than Bills games. :wallbash:

I can answer that for you. No most here don't watch other teams. There are a lot of posters that don't even watch every Bills game. It drives me mad reading "analysis" from guys that I know only watched Sports center and regurgitate thoughts. Shoot once a thread goes past 1 page most don't even read the entire thing to see if their point has been discussed yet.

I am the op of this thread and was surprised to see it bumped today. Aaron finally moving on from his beard I see. (I keed) For BBMBers and new guys this thread was started to poke fun at the anti TT crusaders. There favorite stat before this post was TT had never won a game when trailing by 4. This thread is a perfect example of how you can pluck a stat about most players to make them seem worse than they are. You can make it more than that if you'd like but it wasn't my intention. I thought it was a funny stat and one that showed just how skewed some stat presentations can be.

Rodgers is amazing and one of the best if not the best in the game (Brady until he retires for me :sick: ). I need to type that so Crusher can get over himself :nana: . I'm pro TT and can recognize that he falls somewhere around the 20th best in the league. Hopefully he can improve and I think he can. So if you need to be an asshat and continue the "CoT" ridiculousness feel free but I recognize who he is make no mistake. I hope for better because I've seen flashes (Seattle, Miami #2), because he has only started 29 games, and because he qbs the Bills. Will he get there? Who knows? Not me. What the anti-TT people need to realize is not them either...

Sorry to bump it Section22, I just did a search for an Aaron Rodgers thread. I thought we could discuss how his game will improve now that he can finally have a relationship with his family. You know, the important stuff.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Sorry to bump it Section22, I just did a search for an Aaron Rodgers thread. I thought we could discuss how his game will improve now that he can finally have a relationship with his family. You know, the important stuff.

no worries Yolo!

I just figured I'd explain the nuance of the post since some were trying to say I was comparing the 2 and further bash the "cot"

unfortunately I know more about Rodgers than I care to with my wife being a bachelorette fanatic. his brother strikes me as kind of a douche and I'm not entirely convinced Rodgers wasn't using Munn as a beard (don't care) so maybe you're right, after his terrible year last year maybe he can improve 😉

Edited by section122