Aaron Rodgers 0-35

section122

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takes a special kind of stupid to say Bills had an average defense.

Look, I don't know what to tell ya, I agree they weren't good but they finished ranked 16th in points against and 19th in yards against. If that's not ranked average to you then it's your problem.

Look, I don't know what to tell ya, I agree they weren't good but they finished ranked 16th in points against and 19th in yards against. If that's not ranked average to you then it's your problem.

Pretty funny that Tyrod is ranked 19th in Yards per attempt and you say he totally sucks and should be replaced but our defense which is ranked 19th is average.

Takes a special kind of stupid to say Bills had an average defense.

Been through this with you before: they finished 16th in PPG allowed.

That's average.

Now, we can dive deeper on that and reach a different conclusion, but by a raw evaluation it's hardly stupid to suggest that--performance wise--they were average

Edited by thebandit27

Been through this with you before: they finished 16th in PPG allowed.

That's average.

Now, we can dive deeper on that and reach a different conclusion, but by a raw evaluation it's hardly stupid to suggest that--performance wise--they were average

Yeah I don't know if it takes a special kind of stupid......but 16th in ppg allowed is about the high end of their statistical evaluation.

They were 27th in DVOA and that is consistent with the eye test.

And I know that there weren't many imposing defenses.......but opponents and offensive support taken into account the Bills were definitely one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Yeah I don't know if it takes a special kind of stupid......but 16th in ppg allowed is about the high end of their statistical evaluation.

They were 27th in DVOA and that is consistent with the eye test.

And I know that there weren't many imposing defenses.......but opponents and offensive support taken into account the Bills were definitely one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

I haven't gone back and weighted my nerdtastic scores, but I had them at 20th before applying strength of opposing offenses faced.

I suspect they'd drop to around 23rd-24th.

I haven't gone back and weighted my nerdtastic scores, but I had them at 20th before applying strength of opposing offenses faced.

I suspect they'd drop to around 23rd-24th.

As far as ppg goes.......the Bills only allowed points in 15 games.......add a modest 28-30 points to that total if Brady or Garropolo play in that first game vs NE........ and the Bills fall to 27th-28th even just in that raw ppg stat.

They would have had a hard time cracking the bottom 4 of the league this year.........but otherwise they were AS BAD as anyone else.

Nice wrong Stat but thanks

You are right.... now it's 0-36! :w00t:

I did indeed post this little stat to show that many stats can be manipulated. Also to show that some stats are much more team stats than qb stats. Rodgers has many times put his team in position to win only to have his defense fail him.

Another interesting (read stupid) stat from yesterday. Rodgers is the first Qb to take his team to the post season 6 straight years and not qualify for the super bowl in any of them.

I did indeed post this little stat to show that many stats can be manipulated. Also to show that some stats are much more team stats than qb stats. Rodgers has many times put his team in position to win only to have his defense fail him.

Another interesting (read stupid) stat from yesterday. Rodgers is the first Qb to take his team to the post season 6 straight years and not qualify for the super bowl in any of them.

How many has Tyrod taken his team too?

Whats Tyrods record down 4 points at ANY POINT in the game (not just 4th QTR)?

If you take them to an absurd point and show no comparisons, sure.

Rodgers when trailing in 2016 - 21 TD's, 6 INT's

Taylor when trailing in 2016 - 10TD's, 5 INT's

• 2 months later...