Why do I feel optimistic? Let me count the ways.

The new staff seems remarkably capable. They are not retreads like Jauron and Rex. The incoming staff has actually done well in the past unlike Marrone who wasn't the OC in NO.

A. Williams might be able to play next year.

Brady is a year older and Gronk ended up on IR again.

The Bills did not move to LA.

Russ had been marginalized.

The Buffalo media looks like a bunch of small time idiots with no access.

They have a #10 pick with three safeties and two corners that could get pushed down by two QBs that are not worthy of top 10. At least three teams may want a QB in the top 9.

Oh if only Mike Williams slid to 10....

The new staff seems remarkably capable. They are not retreads like Jauron and Rex. The incoming staff has actually done well in the past unlike Marrone who wasn't the OC in NO.

They have a #10 pick with three safeties and two corners that could get pushed down by two QBs that are not worthy of top 10. At least three teams may want a QB in the top 9.

Weak

Except for "balls above" this is a positive thread. I love positive ones. Keep TT and improve RW corp and we will be fine. I'm really happy with no leaks from the office and our picks so far.

it does seem as if the Office did the tighten up.

I this goes under the radar a bit. Noticed it after the Whaley blow up and seems to be holding up through out this particular hiring process.

Discipline begins up front at OBD.

:thumbsup:

I this goes under the radar a bit. Noticed it after the Whaley blow up and seems to be holding up through out this particular hiring process.

Seems that it tightened up after Rex was gone.

As stated below, maybe the problem was actually Rex?? Most of the leaks tended to make DW look bad, so then why would he leak anything. RB seems to be in DW's corner so doubt him. That just leaves Rex.

Seems that it tightened up after Rex was gone.

As stated below, maybe the problem was actually Rex?? Most of the leaks tended to make DW look bad, so then why would he leak anything. RB seems to be in DW's corner so doubt him. That just leaves Rex.

they had leaks back to Maroon and Whaley coming out.

let us hope the battens are now hatched

Our OC didn't call the plays in Denver.

AW was supposed to be healthy this year.

The rest is, well I'm not sure.

they had leaks back to Maroon and Whaley coming out.

let us hope the battens are now hatched

i don't understand why everyone is so upset about leaks.

i love leaks. i love them. i love hearing the gossip in the front office, i love the backbiting and trying to figure out who's positioning themselves to save their job. i love knowing what coach they're going to hire or what player they're going to draft ahead of time. there have been countless posts on this board with people begging nevergiveup or whoever else if they have inside info to share, so i'm not sure where all this anti-leak sentiment is coming from.

even if the team was good, i would probably love leaks. the fact that they suck makes leaks all the more interesting. at least leaks provide some amount of entertainment.

in conclusion, leaks are great. i love leaks.

McDermott isn't but the rest of the staff arguably is. That's ok, I'd say theyre the good kind of retread unlike Rex.

I'm going to judge McDermott on whether he too can win the offseason. No one wins an offseason like Rex, so I will be watching...

:lol::lol::lol:

Optimistic Creels

Decent coaching staff with promise.

Healthy Reggie Ragland and a Shaq Lawson who under-preformed in season so he should be motivated to hit the TC and OTAs with a point to prove after having his confidence kinda kicked in with his lack luster rookie season.

A #10 pick in the draft with good Safetys to pick from when we know we need 2 (Grahams gonna pass the torch soon).

A Will feels good enough to play Im just happy dude isnt paralyzed. Hang it up Aaron not worth it breh!

Going back to a 4-3 defense where our players fit naturally seems like it might improve our Defense.

An OC familiar with Tyrod Taylor that runs a TT friendly system IF the Bills pick up his option and could still draft a QB as well.

Another year with a solid O Line together and a chance to upgrade RT through FA or draft.

Whaley finally has to acknowledge the WR and TE gaps this team has in the draft and/or FA.

Its the Off-Season!! New pieces on the chess board!

We have not been technically eliminated from the 2018 playoffs!