Game Day Thread: Inauguration

boyst

Now Trump is at CIA complaining about reported size of his crowd, says there was 1.5 million and news reported 250k. Both lies, it was reported to be around 800k. Much less than today's rally or Obama 2009, but decent for someone who couldn't even get a plurality. His ego needs constant feeding.

It appears it is literally impossible...yes, impossible...for anyone to explain to you how ridiculously stupid this topic is.

No matter how many showed up for Trump...no matter how many showed up with pink hats...only one thing matters as it relates to all of this: the DNC got FUBAR'ed at the polls in November.

FUBAR'ed.

You have no WH, no Congress, no Senate. You are barely holding control of the Greater Macungie Utilities Commission.

And when you wake up tomorrow, the pink hats will be gone, and..get this simple point...everything else will remain for the next two years.

But hey...big crowds today. Really. Nice work. If only they showed up, y'know, when it mattered.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So instead of honoring the fallen CIA operatives from the wall Trump stood before, he lied about the media and not him starting the rift with the intelligence community, but then spent the majority of the time complaining about the pictures of and reported size of his inauguration crowd. Then the first briefing from his press secretary was to complain about the pictures of and reported size of his inauguration crowd. WTF, are we going to have 4 years of this ego driven small ball?!

So instead of honoring the fallen CIA operatives from the wall Trump stood before, he lied about the media and not him starting the rift with the intelligence community, but then spent the majority of the time complaining about the pictures of and reported size of his inauguration crowd. Then the first briefing from his press secretary was to complain about the pictures of and reported size of his inauguration crowd. WTF, are we going to have 4 years of this ego driven small ball?!

What's another 4 years? Difference is, now you're the one who doesn't like the guy in charge.

Welcome to the world the rest of us have lived in the past 8 years.

"Former CIA Director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump's despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA's Memorial Wall of Agency heroes," former Brennan deputy chief of staff Nick Shapiro said in a statement. "Brennan says that Trump should be ashamed of himself."

"Former CIA Director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump's despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA's Memorial Wall of Agency heroes," former Brennan deputy chief of staff Nick Shapiro said in a statement. "Brennan says that Trump should be ashamed of himself."

What difference, at this point, does it make? :beer: (Still liberal tears.)

Trump won.

45_Pres_LuLu_Cover_Trump_ISBN0_FIXED_pdf

Yeah, yeah, but he only used the word "I" 5 times while using the "we" and "us" 15 times!

"Trump spent much of his speech -- which he gave in front of a memorial wall that honors the 117 CIA officers who have fallen in the line of duty -- focusing on the size of the crowd size at his inauguration, his appearance on magazine covers and saying he "has a running war with the media."

"Former CIA Director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump's despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA's Memorial Wall of Agency heroes," Nick Shapiro said in a statement. "Brennan says that Trump should be ashamed of himself.""

Yeah, yeah, but he only used the word "I" 5 times while using the "we" and "us" 15 times!

"Trump spent much of his speech -- which he gave in front of a memorial wall that honors the 117 CIA officers who have fallen in the line of duty -- focusing on the size of the crowd size at his inauguration, his appearance on magazine covers and saying he "has a running war with the media."

"Former CIA Director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump's despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA's Memorial Wall of Agency heroes," Nick Shapiro said in a statement. "Brennan says that Trump should be ashamed of himself.""

What difference, at this point, does it make?

The war with the media is fine IMO and one worth waging. It would be nice, however, if President Trump when speaking in public would stop mentioning things like the size of his crowds, his poll numbers and other self serving pats on the back. I know, it's a stretch to expect or hope for that.

The war with the media is fine IMO and one worth waging. It would be nice, however, if President Trump when speaking in public would stop mentioning things like the size of his crowds, his poll numbers and other self serving pats on the back. I know, it's a stretch to expect or hope for that.

He never will. They aren't just self-serving pats on the back. He knows he doesn't have the will of the people and the minority is ruling... He's trying to falsely create a mandate... That's why there is fighting and blood in the street.

Never gonna happen. It's who he is. We've known that for...decades, really.

i am a centrist who has voted for more republicans than democrats for president, including both of obamas terms (paul, huntsman)

i have to say this is the most disgusting and disheartening presidential term in my lifetime. weve elected a stupid, insecure, total f***ing ass hole of a man for president

before he even was a candidate if you had asked me who are the five people in the country i would LEAST want to ever be president it would look something like brittany spears, amanda bynes, steve smith sr, sarah palin, and trump

i pray some way, some how, by some miracle of miracles that he is successful. but right now this feels like a complete and utter f***ing disaster for america

what a f***ing **** show of an election this was. forced to choose between a hubris soaked cheater of a woman, and a cartoonish embarassing buffoon piece of **** of a man. its why for the first time in thirty years i didnt even vote

i thought twice electing the seriel failure that was george junior was the ultimate low point of presidential politics. holy hell. i would actually prefer that miserable little failure to this disgusting piece of garbage

What's another 4 years? Difference is, now you're the one who doesn't like the guy in charge.

If you are comparing Obama to the nut bag that was just sworn in you just have no credibility at all.

Or lying about all those things. I understand politicians lie, but not about absolurely everything. But I guess GG thinks Obama did that too.

He never will. They aren't just self-serving pats on the back. He knows he doesn't have the will of the people and the minority is ruling... He's trying to falsely create a mandate... That's why there is fighting and blood in the street.

Haha, no.