The Trump Economy

GG

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Could of moved faster if Trump didn’t just dismiss it all as a hoax 

...REFUSE to politicize it and you cannot hide your bias.......bottom line is the bloated Federal bureaucracy, REGARDLESS ON WHO IS IN POWER, moves at a snail's pace......

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Please provide evidence I couldn't find any.

And not second opinion pieces I want video of him saying corona is a hoax.

Too late..........he's already diverted to a new lie that no one has said.

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It’s nothing, it will go away soon, like a miracle! 

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-calls-coronavirus-democrats-new-hoax-n1145721

Trump is his own words called the corona virus the Democrats new hoax. 

In my English class.............that makes "the democrats" the subject of the sentence..............not the virus.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

In my English class.............that makes "the democrats" the subject of the sentence..............not the virus.

"This (The Virus) is their (The Democrats) new hoax." That's Trump's direct quote about it. 

5 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

"This (The Virus) is their (The Democrats) new hoax." That's Trump's direct quote about it. 

Seems like you may want to up your reading comprehension skills. Mueller investigation was a hoax since Mueller knew there was no conspiracy before he took the job. Ukrainian impeachment was a hoax since it was readily apparent the day after Nancy Pelosi called for impeachment. Now there are several mini hoaxes having to do with the response to the coronavirus. 

• Like (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Too late..........he's already diverted to a new lie that no one has said.

First a hoax, now we need to hold people accountable for a mutated virus

• Republican Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas said he was looking into holding China "accountable" for the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tom-cotton-hold-china-accountable-for-coronavirus-2020-3

How f’n stupid 

54 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-calls-coronavirus-democrats-new-hoax-n1145721

Trump is his own words called the corona virus the Democrats new hoax. 

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” Trump said. “They have no clue, they can't even count their votes in Iowa.”

“This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.”

He's been attacked by hoaxes throughout his presidency. First Russiagate, then impeachment, and now that the Dems have run out of bullets, and they've thrown the gun at him, they're throwing their empty cartridge cases at him. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

First a hoax, now we need to hold people accountable for a mutated virus

• Republican Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas said he was looking into holding China "accountable" for the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tom-cotton-hold-china-accountable-for-coronavirus-2020-3

How f’n stupid 

If it is found out that China suppressed their own scientists information about the virus in December then China should pay reparations to other nations or face sanctions. A virus existing is not their fault necessarily but if there was more they could have done then they need to pay. 

Just now, billsfan89 said:

If it is found out that China suppressed their own scientists information about the virus in December then China should pay reparations to other nations or face sanctions. A virus existing is not their fault necessarily but if there was more they could have done then they need to pay. 

To your point: 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Ya, good luck collecting that 

It's too bad they declined to use WHO's test at this point in time, but you can't change what's happened.  It's clear to some where his focus was at that time, and it's clear in the tweet.  It's also clear to me that Monday's crash finally got him to change focus.  He's been a different person on this since then, and I'm glad to see it.  He's finally acting presidential, wrt virus.  

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

There are many ways for them to pay. Losing a good share of their manufacturing base may be enough to teach them a lesson. 

So China was not listening to scientific experts and you are complaining! Lol Trump supporter 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, good luck collecting that 

I think you aren't obviously going to recoup the trillions in stimulus spending that is going to take to get the economies of nations impacted back from the edge of depression. However China should be writing off hundreds of billions in debt they bought throughout the years from various nations impacted. That would be a start. How you collect on that? I would say a good place to start would be economic pressure. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TPS said:

I essentially said this 3 days ago, but some saw it as a political post.  People still aren't getting the gravity of the situation.  To say shut it down, does not mean essentials.  What is needed is to shut down as much as is feasible for the next 30 days. As I said, declare a payment freeze. Make sure people can get food and water and their meds. 

This isn't the end either.  Hopefully it will dissipate as the weather warms too, but that does not mean it won't be back in the fall.  I've been distracting myself following the Bills' moves, but unfortunately I don't think there's going to be a season.  

Btw, it's nice to see the change in Trump that started with his Monday presser.  Can't focus on past decisions, and I'm glad to see the change.

Who supplies the essentials?  How do the supermarket shelves get restocked?  Who delivers the items?  Who makes the items that are delivered?  Where are the raw materials coming from?  etc.

The only people who could get shut down from venturing outside and not affect everyone else's lives are people who sit in front of their computers all day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

The SUBJECT of the quote/sentence is still the Democrats 

He is referring to the Democrats hoax, not the virus

I can’t be any clearer. 

Save the question for your home room teacher when you go back 

He didn’t call the virus a hoax. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

The SUBJECT of the quote/sentence is still the Democrats 

He is referring to the Democrats hoax, not the virus

I can’t be any clearer. 

Save the question for your home room teacher when you go back 

He didn’t call the virus a hoax. 

This (The Democrats) is their (The Democrats) new hoax? Who is the "This" in the sentence?