The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Tired of winning yet? 

Markets fell across the globe as a weeks-long swoon in tech stocks deepened and dragged down the retail sector.

It'll get worse... because the Fed is the next target. 

By mid 2019 we should be in the sweet spot. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Next target? 

Yessir. The power behind the central banking system won't surrender its power. Ever. Just look at Brexit. If we are going to dismantle the global control system, destroying the central banking system is a necessary requirement. 

Draining the swamp isn't just about cleaning up the DOJ and IC. The plan is much bigger. 

The Fed knows the economy will collapse. They want it to do precisely that. They were banking on being able to blame a war for its implosion when they got HRC into the Oval. Now that plan is impossible - but the economy will still implode because the whole system is a mirage. Though now when it collapses it will rightfully be blamed on the Fed and central banking system. 

Trump is already laying the ground work, and getting people to focus on the Fed - who will continue to raise rates as we head into 2019. He needs people to be focused on the Fed because he needs people to understand who is really responsible for much of the world's horrors.

Want to wake people up fast? Take their money.  

Edited by Deranged Rhino

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yessir. The power behind the central banking system won't surrender its power. Ever. Just look at Brexit. If we are going to dismantle the global control system, destroying the central banking system is a necessary requirement. 

Draining the swamp isn't just about cleaning up the DOJ and IC. The plan is much bigger. 

The Fed knows the economy will collapse. They want it to do precisely that. They were banking on being able to blame a war for its implosion when they got HRC into the Oval. Now that plan is impossible - but the economy will still implode because the whole system is a mirage. Though now when it collapses it will rightfully be blamed on the Fed and central banking system. 

Trump is already laying the ground work, and getting people to focus on the Fed - who will continue to raise rates as we head into 2019. He needs people to be focused on the Fed because he needs people to understand who is really responsible for much of the world's horrors.

Want to wake people up fast? Take their money.  

If only there was a major event in the last decade or so where central banks could just stand on the sidelines and watch the world implode.  A perfect storm of sorts where the entire global financial order was on the verge of collapse, and all that was needed was for any major central bank to hold back.

1 minute ago, GG said:

If only there was a major event in the last decade or so where central banks could just stand on the sidelines and watch the world implode.  A perfect storm of sorts where the entire global financial order was on the verge of collapse, and all that was needed was for any major central bank to hold back.

They made out like bandits, increased their control over multiple nation states, and stripped the wealth and land from huge swaths of middle class folk across the globe. The goal isn't to destroy everything to the point of being rubble, it's to consolidate control by destroying the people's ability to fight back.

The US, and the constitutional protections given to its people, are the last remaining threat to their power and was targeted for destruction (from the inside out). 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They made out like bandits, increased their control over multiple nation states, and stripped the wealth and land from huge swaths of middle class folk across the globe. The goal isn't to destroy everything to the point of being rubble, it's to consolidate control by destroying the people's ability to fight back.

The US, and the constitutional protections given to its people, are the last remaining threat to their power and was targeted for destruction (from the inside out). 

Who exactly is "they" that made out like bandits?  Greenspan whose legacy is in tatters?  All the heads of banks who lost jobs & fortunes?

The dirty secret of the financial crisis is that people largely responsible for it were not at the upper levels. and it was most certainly not a coordinated effort to control the public.  Financial mania and panics are common. 

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's giving 'them' a lot more credit than they deserve imo. They may have laid out the policies that allowed for the financial crisis, but afterwards it was apparent (imo) that it was very much the product of short term thinking, not some grand strategy. 

11 minutes ago, GG said:

Who exactly is "they" that made out like bandits? 

You'll hate this answer - and I understand why. :beer: 

Image result for rothschild pokes royalty in the chest

DLI1GKWXUAAbEa8.jpg

DLI1GKZWsAA-Zf5.jpg

image.jpeg.3a9c238d99705e6992f8ae93f283e52f.jpeg

When you can poke royalty in the chest - chances are you outrank them.

10 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

That's giving 'them' a lot more credit than they deserve imo. They may have laid out the policies that allowed for the financial crisis, but afterwards it was apparent (imo) that it was very much the product of short term thinking, not some grand strategy. 

I hear you. And understand that POV, as I do GG's. :beer: 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You'll hate this answer - and I understand why. :beer: 

Image result for rothschild pokes royalty in the chest

DLI1GKWXUAAbEa8.jpg

DLI1GKZWsAA-Zf5.jpg

image.jpeg.3a9c238d99705e6992f8ae93f283e52f.jpeg

When you can poke royalty in the chest - chances are you outrank them.

oh please, according to your logic, there would be more people in the occult than outside.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not that market manipulation for political gain doesn't exist. I believe it does, with both short- and long-term outcomes in mind. It's more my contention that coordinated efforts between the powers that be is less likely an explanation than simple human error, greed, and/or poor planning in response to certain economic conditions.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It's not that market manipulation for political gain doesn't exist. I believe it does, with both short- and long-term outcomes in mind. It's more my contention that coordinated efforts between the powers that be is less likely an explanation than simple human error, greed, and/or poor planning in response to certain economic conditions.

When you control the money supply and wealth of a nation, you control that nation.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It also presumes that everyone's interests are aligned, which couldn't be further from the truth, as demonstrated in the post about Britain's troubled exit from the EU

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

When you control the money supply and wealth of a nation, you control that nation.

How does one control the global money supply and wealth of many nations with divergent interests?