Shady McCoy Shows His Appreciation for the OL

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CutonDime25

Nearly 1300 yards, 5.5 ypc, 15td's and another pro bowl .. BUT of course not by my self .. https://www.instagram.com/p/BPTdbIEB9TJ/

C2QBiivWQAEZ34C.jpg

shady loves to floss, he's a damn good back though. Glad to have him.

Watching him on instagram before the season you could see he was bringin heat this year and he definitely did!

O-line opened some holes for he and TDM to run through every game.

Robert Woods deserves one.

I liked Shady as a player when we traded for him, but not as a person.

He's starting to grow on me though. The guy always give his all and seems to be a good teammate.

Yeah, I don't think that it's unfair to consider anybody got off on a bad foot with him and his public invites for his "women-only frolic" as soon as he was traded to Buffalo, but he certainly had a good, "gutsy" season. Edited by BuffalothruMyVeins

I don't know, I'm not gonna hold it against the guy. I don't think that he meant anything by it, maybe he was just trying to get his teammates some public credit. I wasn't a McCoy fan in the beginning, matter of fact I was livid, I was so pissed that we traded off Kiko, especially for him but like what hondo in seattle said earlier McCoy is growing on me. Hey, I can admit when I'm wrong and McCoy truly does have mad talent and I like the way that he is starting to really embracing his teammates and I think being a Bill as well especially in light of what's been going on here since he's been here.