Bills stuck with mediocre coordinators once again

Yeezus

Another Bills coaching search, another set of mediocre coordinators to add to the list from the past 17+ years.

Not once in the playoff drought era has this team found a good set of coordinators. Especially on the offensive side of the ball. I can't remember the last time we had a legit offensive coordinator that came from a top 5 offensive unit or had major offensive success in the NFL. And people wonder why we have been so bad for so long. We don't have the right coaches here. Sean McDermott is NOT going to do anything with this offense, he is strictly an defensive guy with a defensive background. look at every defensive minded coach around the nfl. the only reason their offenses succeed is because they have quality coaches on that side of the ball.

Bills will be stuck with garbage tier coaches who they will probably pluck from a team who produced less offense than we did last year.

I feel bad for McDermott because his job here is 10x harder than Rex's. He is now dealing with a bad defense and an offense that will have to learn whole new system. this offense WILL regress next year, unless they find a quality OC.

The OC hire is extremely important and will decide the fate of the next few seasons.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Bills coaching search, another set of mediocre coordinators to add to the list from the past 17+ years.

Not once in the playoff drought era has this team found a good set of coordinators. Especially on the offensive side of the ball. I can't remember the last time we had a legit offensive coordinator that came from a top 5 offensive unit or had major offensive success in the NFL. And people wonder why we have been so bad for so long. We don't have the right coaches here. Sean McDermott is NOT going to do anything with this offense, he is strictly an defensive guy with a defensive background. look at every defensive minded coach around the nfl. the only reason their offenses succeed is because they have quality coaches on that side of the ball.

Bills will be stuck with garbage tier coaches who they will probably pluck from a team who produced less offense than we did last year.

I feel bad for McDermott because his job here is 10x harder than Rex's. He is now dealing with a bad defense and an offense that will have to learn whole new system. this offense WILL regress next year, unless they find a quality OC.

The OC hire is extremely important and will decide the fate of the next few seasons.

you can't and must get off the 17 year kick. New owners starting 3 years. Can't lump everything together.

Most coaches are either from a defensive or offensive background - you generally don't get both in coach. How about you give them a chance before jumping off the peace bridge, or at the very least, wait til he fills out his staff.

Douchebaggery at it's finest. You can always count on Yeezus