LA Chargers!

KDIGGZ

Im going to make this post short and sweet CHARGERS SUCK I live here, some friends were lifelong fans, burn that **** up that that bolt and BURN it...you are dead to San Diego Chargewimps...

grrrrrrr %$#@#$%$#$# .............LA doesn't want and need your sorry ass franchise or your sorry ass owner...worst in the NFL..BOOK IT

I predict ****ty crowds for a ****ty team they deserve each other HA!

We have been down this road before.....I am not sure this is gonna turn out well for the Chargers.

PS. I right down the road from you it looks like

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been down this road before.....I am not sure this is gonna turn out well for the Chargers.

PS. I right down the road from you it looks like

North county inland Poway/PQ I-15 just north of Mira Mesa/Miramar....howdy neighbor lol

my first Pastor Gerald Borgie said something very profound on facebook re: the Chargers leaving. **paraphrasing*... I know I know, we are talking about Billions with a B dollars at stake in this decision to leave....., but Spanos couldnt you have accepted a billion less and stay in San Diego, as storied a franchise in the NFL as there is....., what wasn't THREE enough Billions to have in the bank pal?.....But no, instead he takes the money and runs like the dickless soulless guy he is to LA where I can pretty well guarantee LA doesnt give a Rats ass about the chargers..Who? oh that reject team from san diego LMAO Yeah Right... SMH......I hope that extra billion was worth all the venom and hurt you have caused San Diego AND your own karma....dang dude I dont wanna be you no wayyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

my first Pastor Gerald Borgie said something very profound on facebook re: the Chargers leaving. **paraphrasing*... I know I know, we are talking about Billions with a B dollars at stake in this decision to leave....., but Spanos couldnt you have accepted a billion less and stay in San Diego, as storied a franchise in the NFL as there is....., what wasn't THREE enough Billions to have in the bank pal?.....But no, instead he takes the money and runs like the dickless soulless guy he is to LA where I can pretty well guarantee LA doesnt give a Rats ass about the chargers..Who? oh that reject team from san diego LMAO Yeah Right... SMH......I hope that extra billion was worth all the venom and hurt you have caused San Diego AND your own karma....dang dude I dont wanna be you no wayyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

heartless....edit that in.....ty

#raidersallday #greatpartyifuarechilltheyaretoo #coolpeep

#SharkheadofsecurityPBAlehouseHOMEYRAIDER #chargerssuck

Isn't this essentially what all NFL teams are doing these days?

Some teams. Pats are one. Bills allow you to sell at any price and don't hold you liable for the behavior of the ticket buyer. Pats do that. A friend of used his company's tickets to schmooze clients. One guy walked into the women's bathroom by accident and BOOM, all company tickets revoked. Krafty Bob is all heart.

One more Pats story. If you want to buy Pats tickets on TicketExchange you are REQUIRED to put money down to get on the Pats season ticket wait list.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Won't be suprised at all if there are more Bills fans ast the 35,000 seat Stub Hub Center this season than Chargers fans when we play them in L.A.

I'm planning on going. How often can you say you saw your team play in a 35,000 seat stadium? I also only live about an hour and half away too.

Chargers reportedly close to selling out 30,000-seat soccer stadium for 2017

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chargers-reportedly-close-to-selling-out-30000-seat-soccer-stadium-for-2017/

Evidently they have all of the tickets close to being sold.

There are 638 season tickets left in sections 107-115 and 128-136, many in the potential obstructed view rows A-D for $2,550 for the season. pic.twitter.com/hz8GXVPaWK

Of course. And maybe 25 percent of them are actual Chargers fans. Others are just hoping to make a buck on resell. Haven't checked but they better hope the Cowboys and Redskins are coming to L.A. within the next couple seasons. And not just the Bills and Browns.

You guys been to PB Alehouse for Bills games?

me yes clearly, yourself?

Some teams. Pats are one. Bills allow you to sell at any price and don't hold you liable for the behavior of the ticket buyer. Pats do that. A friend of used his company's tickets to schmooze clients. One guy walked into the women's bathroom by accident and BOOM, all company tickets revoked. Krafty Bob is all heart.

One more Pats story. If you want to buy Pats tickets on TicketExchange you are REQUIRED to put money down to get on the Pats season ticket wait list.

seriously? !@#$ that geesh...#arrogantentitled jerks

Won't be suprised at all if there are more Bills fans ast the 35,000 seat Stub Hub Center this season than Chargers fans when we play them in L.A.

I'm planning on going. How often can you say you saw your team play in a 35,000 seat stadium? I also only live about an hour and half away too.

Of course. And maybe 25 percent of them are actual Chargers fans. Others are just hoping to make a buck on resell. Haven't checked but they better hope the Cowboys and Redskins are coming to L.A. within the next couple seasons. And not just the Bills and Browns.

IT IS A LOCK BOOK IT

pq

@gregbeacham

The LA Chargers say they are sold out of season tickets at StubHub Center nearly 5 months before their first preseason game.

@Chargers

All season tickets currently available for sale at StubHub Center for 2017 have sold out. READ: http://chargers.com/news/2017/03/27/chargers-announce-season-tickets-sold-out

C78CnFLVMAADnR9.jpg
Edited by 26CornerBlitz