Broncos Sign Vance Joseph to a 4 Year Deal as their New HC

@TroyRenck

#BroncosNFL_Season_2016_DEN.png talking directly wi Joseph with expectation offer will be made to prevent him from leaving acc to multiple sources. @DenverChannel

@RapSheet

Sources: #Dolphins DC Vance Joseph is back in the #BroncosNFL_Season_2016_DEN.png building. He hasn’t left town. And now may not.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it won't be that interesting imo. pretty big no-brainer for McCoy.

I don't know in Buffalo he could have more of a say who the QB will be, if he doesn't want Tyrod and have a top 5 NFL running back/squad or go to Denver with two QBs that struggled in 2016 and a questionable running game. If he's looking to become a HC sooner than later he might have better short term success in Buffalo.

Denver is just a significantly better run and more successful organization right now. Not to mention he's from California, and went to school in Utah. I have to imagine Denver is an easier sell than telling the wife and kids to pack up, we're moving from San Deigo to Buffalo.

Denver is just a significantly better run and more successful organization right now. Not to mention he's from California, and went to school in Utah. I have to imagine Denver is an easier sell than telling the wife and kids to pack up, we're moving from San Deigo to Buffalo.

I think Pegs can help with that.

I think Roman was the highest paid coordinator in football. He could do the same with McCoy

They were 5-7 over their last 12 games.

Their QB situation is just as tenuous as ours.

Their DC was given a lot of credit for how dominant their defense was, now he's gone.

What exactly do they have going that we don't?

Their DC was given a lot of credit for how dominant their defense was, now he's gone.

Structure, stability, a history of winning. Better city, closer to where he is from. 2 years removed from a SB.

So if part of the reason the Bills want to hire McDermott is his proposed coordinators, and one of those coordinators takes another job during negotiations... Do the Bills pull out?

Nope. They just move to the next guy on the list of possible coordinators.

My daughter lives in Denver, have you ever been there-it is beautiful. I think McCoy having worked there before will be tough to get without a lot of money going his way. Still a chance.