Deshaun Watson is the answer

CDogg20

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Truth-Bisky?

Watson or Trubisky works just fine for me.

No thanks to one read QBs, Haven't we learned our lesson.

This guy is like a less talented version of Tyrod.

Is the question: "who is the next Vince young?"

Embarrassing takes from Tyrod superfans. Edited by Ryan L Billz

Many QBs would have been out of the game after that dirty hit in the first few minutes. This kid is special...tough, athletic, smart and he's played in the biggest game of all twice, excelling in each. How can people have doubts about him? BLo will have to move up - possibly to 1st - to get him. We can all dream.

Many QBs would have been out of the game after that dirty hit in the first few minutes. This kid is special...tough, athletic, smart and he's played in the biggest game of all twice, excelling in each. How can people have doubts about him? BLo will have to move up - possibly to 1st - to get him. We can all dream.

Because others who have excelled in the "big game" are Jamarcus Russell, Matt Leinart and Vince Young. Watson threw 17 picks this year against a not great schedule.

You should probably read things that aren't the ramblings of an idiot. You want to stay ignorant, that's fine, be my guest.

It's good to think highly of yourself, but calling someone ignorant for reading something you don't agree with...Your opinion on the "rambling idiot" is subjective you know, not the gospel.

Because others who have excelled in the "big game" are Jamarcus Russell, Matt Leinart and Vince Young. Watson threw 17 picks this year against a not great schedule.

So your theory is, Other QB's have failed so Watson will to?

Based on this we should just draft whomever the QB is for Michigan, Tennessee or Purdue. Thats where Brady,Manning and Breese are from. obviously that means success.

I laughed at the announcers continually saying. "That's just Alabama trying to set the tone for this game."

So tone setting is taking an illegal head shot on the QB and trying to injure him. Got it.

It's good to think highly of yourself, but calling someone ignorant for reading something you don't agree with...Your opinion on the "rambling idiot" is subjective you know, not the gospel.

It's not merely something that I disagree with. It's something that the vast majority of the football community has laughed at as a joke of a website for nearly a decade.

If you're going to borrow opinions, don't do it from that rag. It makes you look like an idiot.

Yeah those are great reasons. :sick:

That's why you look at his complete body of work. That's why I included the fact that he threw 17 picks this year. Tajh Boyd is Clemson's all time leading passer by throwing bubble screens to Sammy and letting him run. Did that translate into NFL success? My point is that most of his yards are short passes where the WR"s ran or a lob to a taller WR. That does not necessarily translate to NFL success. But I'm sure you guys are all correct. Let's trade a one read, athletic QB who doesn't turn the ball over for one who does.

I've watched him for two years and still see a lot of throws that his WR's make great plays on that you just know will be INT's in the NFL (like two or three throws alone on that game winning TD drive). It's probably a big reason that there are NFL GM's and scouts out there who do not think hes anywhere near an NFL QB (link not provided, was a twitter link a month or so back of NFL GM's and scouts anonymously chiming in on their takes on this years class of QB's...Watson was not loved)

It's not merely something that I disagree with. It's something that the vast majority of the football community has laughed at as a joke of a website for nearly a decade.

If you're going to borrow opinions, don't do it from that rag. It makes you look like an idiot.

So you have surveyed the "vast majority" of the football community to know how they feel? And constantly calling anyone who has a different opinion on a player than you an "idiot", kind of makes you look like, you know, and idiot.

Edited by Southern Bills Fan

I really like Watson as a prospect and I would be fine with the Bills taking him at 10, but I would be appalled if Whaley were to trade up to the top of the draft for him. It would be be prohibitively expensive and trading up is a fools game. Also, while Watson is a very good prospect, he's not a can't miss type player; it remains to be seen whether he would be an immediate upgrade over TT, or Cardale, for that matter. The Bills need help in so many areas and can't afford to mortgage the farm for one guy. Unfortunately, it's exactly the sort of panic move Whaley would make. Stay put, let the draft come to you; there will be an impact player at a premium position (maybe even a qb) available at 10.

There is no need to trade up. There are three good qb prospects in this draft. Each has different strengths and weaknesses. There is no perfect pick that if unavailable should make this laggard and unimaginative franchise fall into a state of despair.

Last year, the Cowboys strongly preferred Lynch and Connor Cook over the qb they selected. They especially coveted Lynch but were caught flat footed when the Broncos traded back up to select him. The Cowboys lamented but they then took the next best option in Prescott in the fourth round. Do you think they are now complaining over not getting their first preference?

Too many people (not saying you) have this fanciful notion of making a perfect pick or if not available pursue a different position. Or another way of saying it is "making perfection the enemy of the good." We got to get away from that concept that is not tethered to the real world. The Bills have not had a legitimate franchise qb since the departure of Jim Kelly, two decades ago. That is an absurdity.

Don't misinterpret my position on this issue. It is not related to keeping or not keeping TT. That is a separate issue in itself and calls for consideration on its own merits.

I've watched him for two years and still see a lot of throws that his WR's make great plays on that you just know will be INT's in the NFL (like two or three throws alone on that game winning TD drive). It's probably a big reason that there are NFL GM's and scouts out there who do not think hes anywhere near an NFL QB (link not provided, was a twitter link a month or so back of NFL GM's and scouts anonymously chiming in on their takes on this years class of QB's...Watson was not loved)

not a shot at you, but I hate the anonymous scout or Executive crap. I could be a write to and just say a high ranking person told me they don't like said player.

Put your name on it.

He's a projected 3-4 round pick for a reason. His completions were 2 yard bubble screens that the receiver ran for a lot of yards or lobs to a tall receiver who outjumped the defender. He's certainly not as athletic as our qb now.

Projected 3rd -4th round pick where? That's crazy.