IF Whaley Drafts a QB:Kizer vs Watson vs Trubisky vs Mahomes

Bucky Brooks @BuckyBrooks 2m2 minutes ago

The 2017 QB evaluation will be interesting. Watson has played in more meaningful games vs elite competition. Will scouts grade on curve?

God, no. Myles Garrett will almost certainly go #1. Jonathan Allen is the only other player that could possibly go 1 overall.

I'm going to make the assumption this guy met #1 QB, because you are 100% correct on Garrett

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure where this opinion that this is a weak QB class comes from. When we drafted EJ, that was a weak class. This year, there are 3-4 guys who probably will go in the first 15 picks. No, there isn't a sure fire one or two at the top but all four are very solid prospects. I'd feel better about the bills taking any of them (Kizer, Watson, Trubisky, mahomes) at 10 than I did taking EJ. No need to trade up though - one will fall to them if they wish to take a QB, and in my opinion they should.

If I am trading up to 2. I am taking.....

Trubinksy or Watson (whichever is left).

I like Mahomes at 10 as well

None of these QBs are worth trading up to the 2nd pick, or any trade up. Stay at 10, if one is there and he grades high, take him, if not, pass and help your team elsewhere. But again, NONE are worthy of a big trade.

i say trade up to the 2 spot, trade away your 2018 1st and get a speedy RB. the Bills need a speedy RB to complement Tyrod's style. if you have two speedy RBs and Tyrod back there you can get back to back #1 rushing titles. and those banners don't bleed.

are they running the wishbone ?

trade down

yes. get an extra second . Take Mahommes in round 1

i provide realistic reples....

You provide,,,,,,,whayever pops into your head at the time

No you just shield Tyrod because you're a Tyrod fanboy.

" All qb's in the draft will never be as good as Tyrod". "Romos worse than Tyrod despite data"

Have fun with that. Keep blocking out the Oakland/Pitt games.