PatsFanNH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All crap games.

The Giants/Packers was OK for a while.

Ya then the wheels came off for the Giants FAST. What's sad is I can see 2 games being competitive and the other two blow outs next weekend. (I see the Pats laying the Texans out and Atlanta blowing out the Hawks.)

Maybe they call it Wild Card weekend because you have no idea of the quality of games that you'll see.

Makes me think the difference between the good teams and everyone else is just that much higher. (Mind you the Oakland/Texans game been a lot more competitive with Carr.)

yes, i wish a team would have cheated. it would have really made it awesome to see them cheat and blow a team away.

Huh? Maybe you miss read my post... especially since EVERY GAME WAS A BLOW OUT!

Makes me think the difference between the good teams and everyone else is just that much higher. (Mind you the Oakland/Texans game been a lot more competitive with Carr.)

Huh? Maybe you miss read my post... especially since EVERY GAME WAS A BLOW OUT!

the games nexxt week will be just as bad.

seattle and atlanta is the only one that has interest.

pittsburgh kansas city could be good... but i think kansas city is too much for pittsburgh.

new england will win unless they over sleep

packers and cowboys are teams people hate.

its a ****ty year for nfl football.

Ya then the wheels came off for the Giants FAST. What's sad is I can see 2 games being competitive and the other two blow outs next weekend. (I see the Pats laying the Texans out and Atlanta blowing out the Hawks.)

Atlanta blowing out the Hawks LOL. Keep dreaming Pats fan. Seahawks aren't going anywhere, they will be stomping your asses in Houston.

All four games sucked. But then again most NFL games this season sucked. It is a terrible product these days. Over officiated and poor quality of play. Bunch of spoiled ass millionaires who can't even be professional enough to be competent at their jobs most of the time.

Atlanta blowing out the Hawks LOL. Keep dreaming Pats fan. Seahawks aren't going anywhere, they will be stomping your asses in Houston.

I could be wrong but I wasn't impressed with them against the Lions. Their first TD was a blatant PI on the offense and Stafford missed open throws. Matt Ryan isn't going miss them and its in Atlanta... I see Hawks v Dallas for thE NFC Championship perhaps Hawks v Packers who are red hot.

All four games sucked. But then again most NFL games this season sucked. It is a terrible product these days. Over officiated and poor quality of play. Bunch of spoiled ass millionaires who can't even be professional enough to be competent at their jobs most of the time.

:thumbsup: i felt the same way all weekend.. lousy football .. just didnt have the feel.. could not agree more

I agree, terrible weekend of games. No close games, no drama. I actually thought the Raiders would/could win a close game even with a rookie QB. Det at Sea was a dud. Was hoping that the Dolphins would play Pittsburgh tough. Wrong. When the Giants stuffed GB on fourth and inches it looked like we may have finally had a game. Wrong again. Crappy 4 games and a good thing that I no longer gamble on sports.

the hawks are not as good as people think. at all. by any means. if they get their ducks in a row and realize they're a damn good playoff team they might be ok but they're flawed and if the falcons can get up on them they will most definitely cause the seahawks to implode.

pete carrol has them dancing with dynamite and their egos and childish ways could be hilarious to watch - i'm hoping they do.

I've said it all weekend. Does not seem like Playoff Football. Weird. To be honest so far the regular season game had more pop and thats saying something

Ya been very weak Football, hopefully next weekend we get a couple good playoff football games.

I've said it all weekend. Does not seem like Playoff Football. Weird. To be honest so far the regular season game had more pop and thats saying something

. Although they took control early, I thought the crowd in Pittsburgh was very tame. Seemed like they had the enthusiasm of an average regular season game.