The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Hedge said:

If Chris Hayes is trying to run with this, I'm not at all worried about it being true.

Edit: And the hits just keep on coming.

WTF is schiff talking about? His attorney should advise him to get the f*ck off twitter and start smashing his electronic equipment with hammers!

7 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

WTF is schiff talking about? His attorney should advise him to get the f*ck off twitter and start smashing his electronic equipment with hammers!

Smashing his electronic equipment?  I'd suggest start smashing his fingers and then work his way up to his ears.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

He's tweeting these from Camp David, while meeting with his closest allies in the House. Something's cooking.

Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Lee Zeldin, Elise Stefanik, Kevin McCarthy, Dan Crenshaw, and Devin Nunes are there for those wondering.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's tweeting these from Camp David, while meeting with his closest allies in the House. Something's cooking.

I don't see a Senate investigation as good news.  To me it could signal that the indictments many are expecting and hoping for aren't coming.  Law enforcement should handle this start to finish in my view. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't see a Senate investigation as good news.  To me it could signal that the indictments many are expecting and hoping for aren't coming.  Law enforcement should handle this start to finish in my view. 

Are you saying Beardy McGee isn't going to do anything?  Shocker.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

If the full story ever comes out, and it likely won't until well past our lifetimes, people will be furious.

From people who do the work of investigating these things, it's  looking more and more like it happened "accidentally on purpose". 

Belongs here too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

FWIW, Steve Linnick is a very liberal opponent of Trump who actually delivered a box full of unsubstantiated allegations against Trump to the dem impeachment team. Even those people refused to use any of it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1