The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Am I supposed to be ashamed that I hate a regime that's responsible for 100 million murders and wartime deaths? Really?

You know who else took inspiration from Russia?

And you don't hate the Arab world?

Interesting.

Also to answer your question:

Morgan/Chase

Goldman

Bank of America

Morgan Stanley

Citi

Edited by joesixpack

Manchester bomber probably had ISIS training, US official says

You should be, yes. Why? Because you're too smart of a person to be so blinded by hate and blood lust. The hate you so proudly are advertising has made you an easy mark for the bad guys. You buy their rhetoric because it fuels your hate. And that hate has made you stupid.

You said, without hesitation or irony, that you're willing to overlook a working alliance with ISIS - even while it blows up little girls in England - so long as it results in more dead Russians.

That's shameful. And you should be embarrassed to hold such a myopic and utterly monstrous philosophy.

I hope you find peace one day. I truly do. :beer:

Looks like Abedi's ISIS training story has died on the vine. why hasn't anyone followed up on the initial scoops if the media is parroting the official line that ISIS is the ultimate evil?

As for Russia, my hate is backed by numbers. Whenever that country decides to stick its nose into other people's affairs lots of people die. A lot of people die.

For all your warnings about USA's meddling in Mid East, the global war and collateral casualties kept declining through the mid 2000's. Suddenly there was a reversal around 2008. What happened?

Which brings us back to the reality you continue to ignore. Somehow in your mind, USA's foreign policy between 2008 and 2016 is evocative of what that foreign policy is, even though it was a huge departure from any administration in the last 100 years, other than Jimmy Carter's, and after both of those disasters, the US and the world paid a heavy price.

So no, there is no Deep State war. There's still a large army of Obama holdovers at every level of the administrative state that Trump has been too stupidly slow to get rid of.

It would be like McDermott starting his big makeover, but still having Dennis Thurman and Rob Ryan putting his plan in place.

And you don't hate the Arab world?

Interesting.

Also to answer your question:

Morgan/Chase

Goldman

Bank of America

Morgan Stanley

Citi

Now add at least another 25

Looks like Abedi's ISIS training story has died on the vine.

It hasn't, at all. Just like Bannon still has a job and Assad is still bombing ISIS in Syria despite your proclamations to the contrary. I've said from the beginning you were going to have the hardest time with this topic and you continue to prove me correct.

You've already revealed why you're incapable of seeing the light when it comes to this topic. You're blinded by hate. That makes you easy fodder for false narratives and propaganda. You're so blinded by your hate that you're willing to accept the deaths of little girls in England so long as that leads to more dead Russians in the ground.

You're trapped in a nation state paradigm that is inapplicable to this topic, let alone the information war that's raging around us.

The first step is to admit you have a philosophical problem. You support blindly any alliance that creates more dead Russians. That's your goal.

No matter how many little girls get blown up in the process.

More dead Russians means more live and happier persons across the world. I'll take that trade any day.

Your analysis of this entire topic has been flawed from the beginning. It's not because you're not smart enough to see the truth, it's because you don't want to.

You'd rather lead a life driven by hatred for a regime (which hasn't existed in nearly 20 years) - even if that means trading dead children for dead Russians (who aren't Soviets) while citing platitudes like "history doesn't lie" (when history lies literally lies all the time). That's the logic of a deeply broken man.

That's your right of course. It's just sad.

I hope you find peace, one day. I keep repeating it not as a taunt but because I sincerely mean it.

:beer:

Edited by Deranged Rhino

It's not because you're not smart enough to see the truth, it's because you don't want to.

Says the guy who asserts that the US government has antigravitic tech based on a work of fiction masquerading as a patent application authored by a guy who believes he self teleported and has been in contact with aliens.

Right o.

Says the guy who asserts that the US government has antigravitic tech based on a work of fiction masquerading as a patent application authored by a guy who believes he self teleported and has been in contact with aliens.

Right o.

you agreed with Gaytor on more than one occasion.

all you say must be scrutinized.

the sad and scary truth is that there is sometimes more truth in what transgreg says than we will ever realize.

I do not wish to hijack the other thread, but this conversation is entirely relevant to the overall topic and OP: the ongoing civil war within the Deep State

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/194191-merkel-taking-hammer-to-germanus-relationship/

Stop thinking in terms of nation states. We are seeing the collapse of something that has nothing to do with the nation state paradigm. The entire G-7 and its fallout are worthy of their own post - if I have time I'll get to it later this week - but I would suggest reading the comments from various heads of state about the recent summit and think about them in relation to the topic being discussed in this thread.

This is a war of ideologies, not nation states. This is a coup, but not of a country. The old guard are being shown the door, and they're not happy about it. In fact, they're clearly becoming more desperate. That's sadly when things tend to become more dangerous.

It's going to get rockier before this shadow war reaches its conclusion.

I do not wish to hijack the other thread, but this conversation is entirely relevant to the overall topic and OP: the ongoing civil war within the Deep State

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/194191-merkel-taking-hammer-to-germanus-relationship/

Stop thinking in terms of nation states. We are seeing the collapse of something that has nothing to do with the nation state paradigm. The entire G-7 and its fallout are worthy of their own post - if I have time I'll get to it later this week - but I would suggest reading the comments from various heads of state about the recent summit and think about them in relation to the topic being discussed in this thread.

This is a war of ideologies, not nation states. This is a coup, but not of a country. The old guard are being shown the door, and they're not happy about it. In fact, they're clearly becoming more desperate. That's sadly when things tend to become more dangerous.

It's going to get rockier before this shadow war reaches its conclusion.

what a brilliant maneuver by Trump (Or is Putin pulling the strings?). Pushing Germany/NATO to carry their own water will push them to improve relations with Russia. Once NATO-Russian relations improve, it will force hardliners in the US to back down.

Want to see a man's brain break on camera? Check out the State Department's response to questions about the US's continued support for the out house of Saud while derailing other regimes for being undemocratic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OEJgO_wcz8

That looked like an SNL skit. Agree with you there.

See. It can happen.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Any feelings on Aurora 17 and its significance? I think it's interesting how the narrative is how we're in bed with Putin, yet these exercises are basically war games for the inevitable US intervention between Russia and our NATO allies sans Sweden (although they've increased their participation of late) where the runs are actually being held and whose Gotland territory is widely viewed as an important buffer to Russian aggression in the greater Baltic.

what a brilliant maneuver by Trump (Or is Putin pulling the strings?). Pushing Germany/NATO to carry their own water will push them to improve relations with Russia. Once NATO-Russian relations improve, it will force hardliners in the US to back down.

I guess this is how Trumpists think that he's always playing 4d chess when in reality he shows little understanding of foreign policy. All Trump did was embolden Russia who is seeing their power increase in the world stage as they try to destroy Western alliances such as NATO and the EU. Trump just probably unknowingly ramped up the tensions between European countries and Russia. Why do you think McMaster and Haley assured NATO members they are fully committed to Article 5? Both W and Obama have privately pressured other NATO members to increase their GDP spending to Nato and they gradually have, but they also realized the importance of assuring our allies they are fully committed.

I guess this is how Trumpists think that he's always playing 4d chess when in reality he shows little understanding of foreign policy. All Trump did was embolden Russia who is seeing their power increase in the world stage as they try to destroy Western alliances such as NATO and the EU. Trump just probably unknowingly ramped up the tensions between European countries and Russia. Why do you think McMaster and Haley assured NATO members they are fully committed to Article 5? Both W and Obama have privately pressured other NATO members to increase their GDP spending to Nato and they gradually have, but they also realized the importance of assuring our allies they are fully committed.

Which of the two party's candidates for the last 50 years have shown a decent level of interest in foreign policy?

Nixon (with Kissinger's help) is a given...

anyone else before you attack Trump for being shallow?

Which of the two party's candidates for the last 50 years have shown a decent level of interest in foreign policy?

Nixon (with Kissinger's help) is a given...

anyone else before you attack Trump for being shallow?

A decent level of interest in foreign policy? That's pretty broad. Off the top of my head, Bush Jr. withdrew from the Anti-ballistic program, Obama negotiated the Iran deal whether you agree with it or not, and Reagan played a part in bankrupting the Soviet Union by ramping up or military spending which helped end the Cold War. He then negotiated with Gorbachev and gave speeches to the Soviets about the importance of free markets.

A decent level of interest in foreign policy? That's pretty broad. Off the top of my head, Bush Jr. withdrew from the Anti-ballistic program, Obama negotiated the Iran deal whether you agree with it or not, and Reagan played a part in bankrupting the Soviet Union by ramping up or military spending which helped end the Cold War. He then negotiated with Gorbachev and gave speeches to the Soviets about the importance of free markets.

Bush Jr. is a foreign policy expert to you? Okay....

Obama??? Maybe a tad more than Bush Jr, but not really.

Reagan I want to agree with, it meant a lot at the time.

So that's about it?

Bush Jr. is a foreign policy expert to you? Okay....

Obama??? Maybe a tad more than Bush Jr, but not really.

Reagan I want to agree with, it meant a lot at the time.

So that's about it?

Junior's foreign policy positions were worth more than Obama's "Sally Field" foreign policy.

Neither was worth a bucket of warm ****, though.

Junior's foreign policy positions were worth more than Obama's "Sally Field" foreign policy.

Neither was worth a bucket of warm ****, though.

As I said, foreign policy has not been a big platform deal for many candidates since Nixon.

So Trump is in very good company there.

Maybe Carter and his "mini-me Kissinger" in Brzezinski... okay I'll stop this cynical thought now...

Edited by row_33

As I said, foreign policy has not been a big platform deal for many candidates since Nixon.

So Trump is in very good company there.

Maybe Carter and his "mini-me Kissinger" in Brzezinski... okay I'll stop this cynical thought now...

Mostly because after Reagan every candidate was adrift in post-Cold War confusion. Junior at least had "GWOT" as a rallying cry.

But Reagan's probably the last president to enter office with a coherent platform. And Bush Jr. the only president since to leave office with a coherent one.

And come to think of it, the Democrats haven't really had anyone with a coherent foreign policy platform since...Kennedy?

Mostly because after Reagan every candidate was adrift in post-Cold War confusion. Junior at least had "GWOT" as a rallying cry.

But Reagan's probably the last president to enter office with a coherent platform. And Bush Jr. the only president since to leave office with a coherent one.

And come to think of it, the Democrats haven't really had anyone with a coherent foreign policy platform since...Kennedy?

Reasonable. I don't want to get into too much Reagan worship....