The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

I am sure he was honest and forthcoming. <_<

Australian media reporting that US atty Durham has interviewed Alexander Downer

U.S. attorney John Durham is running an investigation into the Russia hoax that has been almost airtight.  A fragment of information on his activities, however, comes our way via Australian media.

</snip>

Former Australian foreign affairs minister Alexander Downer has reportedly told a US investigator he did not try to bring down Donald Trump during the 2016 US presidential election.

US Attorney John Durham, tasked with investigating the origins of the probe into Russian influence in the election, is understood to have interviewed Mr Downer in London last month and reviewed a confidential Australian diplomatic cable to clarify Australia's role, The Australian reports.

Mr Durham is also believed to have interviewed Australian diplomat Erika Thompson, who arranged and attended the Downer-Papadopoulos meeting.

He is understood to have asked Mr Downer whether he knew Joseph Mifsud, the Maltese academic who told Mr Papa­dopoulos the Russian govern­ment had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am sure he was honest and forthcoming. <_<

Australian media reporting that US atty Durham has interviewed Alexander Downer

U.S. attorney John Durham is running an investigation into the Russia hoax that has been almost airtight.  A fragment of information on his activities, however, comes our way via Australian media.

</snip>

Former Australian foreign affairs minister Alexander Downer has reportedly told a US investigator he did not try to bring down Donald Trump during the 2016 US presidential election.

US Attorney John Durham, tasked with investigating the origins of the probe into Russian influence in the election, is understood to have interviewed Mr Downer in London last month and reviewed a confidential Australian diplomatic cable to clarify Australia's role, The Australian reports.

Mr Durham is also believed to have interviewed Australian diplomat Erika Thompson, who arranged and attended the Downer-Papadopoulos meeting.

He is understood to have asked Mr Downer whether he knew Joseph Mifsud, the Maltese academic who told Mr Papa­dopoulos the Russian govern­ment had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton.

</snip>

Dearlove is who he needs to speak to re Downing. 

He was his handler.

• Thank you (+1) 3

JIM HANSON: Alex Vindman Is Living, Breathing Proof That The Deep State Exists, And It Is Corrupt.

The game is fixed in DC: politicians come and go, but the bureaucracy chugs along protecting and advancing its own interests. Two perfect examples unfolded in the most recent presidencies. Barack Obama chose a nuclear deal with Iran as the legacy achievement of his foreign policy. He pursued it relentlessly to our detriment, both in actual ability to stop Iran from getting nukes, and in subjugating our entire foreign policy to this one goal.

The Deep State loved it. They were all in on his side, and the media had never more completely acted as palace scribes dutifully parroting every administration talking point and obfuscating or attacking contrary views. They faithfully misinformed the public to the best of their ability, and in the end Obama, the bureaucrats, and the media rammed the deal through while the American public showed 2-1 disapproval. It was a victory for the Deep State.

Shift forward to the 2016 election campaign and the collusion between Democrats and Deep Staters to stop the Trump train and then, after it left Inauguration Station, to derail it. The Trump-Russia witch hunt is an egregious example of the power of the state being abused for partisan political purposes.

Read the whole thing.

• Thank you (+1) 2

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/former-senior-alstom-executive-convicted-trial-violating-foreign-corrupt-practices-act

A former senior executive with Alstom S.A. (Alstom), a French power and transportation company, was found guilty today for his role in a multi-year, multimillion-dollar foreign bribery scheme and a related money laundering scheme.

Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney John H. Durham of the District of Connecticut and Assistant Director in Charge Timothy R. Slater of the FBI’s Washington Field Office made the announcement.

• Thank you (+1) 1

There's a lot of rumors going around with regards to an open FBI investigation into Ed Buck and Adam Schiff -- including a lot about Schiff going in costume to Buck's Egyptian themed parties. I have yet to be able to confirm ANY of that from local and federal officials in LA whom I know and trust. Not a word. Would it shock me if it's true? Nope. Not with what I know about Schiff and Buck. But this really feels too easy -- so I advise a HUGE grain of salt for the moment if you run across those kinds of stories. 

https://truepundit.com/clinton-whistleblower-feds-probe-adam-schiff-dressed-like-egyptian-at-bizarre-sacrafice-parties-at-ed-bucks-meth-mansion/

I like the guy who runs TP -- think he's a good egg for the most part, and as former FBI he knows a lot about specific topics. He also has a tendency to go all in on stories outside his expertise when it suits his particular view of the world... So I'm withholding judgment for now until I can confirm any bit of this.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Jonathan “Jessica” Yaniv, who calls himself a lesbian, is best known for trying to force girls to Brazilian wax his male genitalia lest they be sued for “discrimination.” But he has other means of advancing the liberal sexual agenda — like promoting a nude swim that offers free admission for children:

S_YGJuTO_bigger.jpg

This is actually an interesting event.. at the Newton Wave Pool on Saturday. Good job for allowing this @CityofSurrey. Great to see inclusiveness and more inclusiveness on Sunday too! We're all human.

From the linked event page:

Admission:
Adults: $12.00 at event, $10.00 online.
Children (under 18) : free. …
Skinnydipper swims at Newton Wave Pool are nude only.

This takes place monthly in Surrey, British Columbia. Evidently the police are fine with it.

Yes, I am aware that there has been nudists events for forever, but the promotion of this strikes me as creepy 

• Thank you (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Means almost nothing.  Everyone challenges contract awards these days.  There was no way Amazon was letting this go unchallenged.  And yes, they're going to challenge it on "Orange Man Bad" grounds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With the above: 

I hadn't seen this before, so I poked around a little.

This was said in 2012 and was about a party in Germany. He had attended a S&M party, which is where he saw what almost made him throw up, and also where he heard about the snuff parties.

He also provides more context here:

• Thank you (+1) 1

an excellent opine.

About Trump

The timing is right for everyone to understand what Donald Trump is doing, and try to decrypt the ambiguity of how he is is doing it. The controversial President has a much clearer agenda than anyone can imagine on both foreign policy and internal affairs, but since he has to stay in power or even stay alive to achieve his objectives, his strategy is so refined and subtle that next to no one can see it. His overall objective is so ambitious that he has to follow random elliptic courses to get from point A to point B, using patterns that throw people off on their comprehension of the man. That includes most independent journalists and so-called alternative analysts, as much as Western mainstream fake-news publishers and a large majority of the population.

About his strategy, I could make a quick and accurate analogy with medication: most pills are designed to cure a problem, but come with an array of secondary after-effects. Well, Trump is using medication solely for their after-effects, while the first intent of the pill is what’s keeping him in power and alive. By the end of this article, you’ll see that this metaphor applies for just about every decision, move or declaration he’s made. Once you understand what Trump is about, you’ll be able to appreciate the extraordinary presidency he’s conducting, like no predecessor ever came close to match.

To start off, let’s clear the one aspect of his mission that is straightforward and terribly direct: he’s the first and only American President to ever address humanity’s worst collective flaw, its total ignorance of reality. Because medias and education are both controlled by the handful of billionaires that are running the planet, we don’t know anything about our history that’s been twisted dry by the winners, and we don’t have a clue about our present world. As he stepped in the political arena, Donald popularized the expression «fake news» to convince the American citizens, and the world population as well, that medias always lie to you. The expression has now become commonplace, but do you realize how deeply shocking is the fact that nearly everything you think you know is totally fake? Media lies don’t just cover history and politics, but they have shaped your false perception on topics like economy, food, climate, health, on everything. What if I told you that we know exactly who shot JFK from the grassy knoll, that the foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor was proven in court, that the CO2 greenhouse effect is scientifically absurd, that our money is created through loans by banks who don’t even have the funds, or that science proves with a 100% certainty that 911 was an inside job? Ever heard of a mainstream journalist, PBS documentary or university teacher telling you about any of this? 44 Presidents came and went without even raising one word about this huge problem, before the 45th came along. Trump knows that freeing the people out of this unfathomable ignorance is the first step to overall freedom, so he started calling mainstream journalists and their news outlets for what they are: pathological liars.

«Thousands of mental health professionals agree with Woodward and the New York Times op-ed author: Trump is dangerous.»

– Bandy X. Lee, The Conversation 2018

«The question is not whether the President is crazy but whether he is crazy like a fox or crazy like crazy.»

– Masha Gessen, The New Yorker 2017 ...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

an excellent opine.

About Trump

The timing is right for everyone to understand what Donald Trump is doing, and try to decrypt the ambiguity of how he is is doing it. The controversial President has a much clearer agenda than anyone can imagine on both foreign policy and internal affairs, but since he has to stay in power or even stay alive to achieve his objectives, his strategy is so refined and subtle that next to no one can see it. His overall objective is so ambitious that he has to follow random elliptic courses to get from point A to point B, using patterns that throw people off on their comprehension of the man. That includes most independent journalists and so-called alternative analysts, as much as Western mainstream fake-news publishers and a large majority of the population.

About his strategy, I could make a quick and accurate analogy with medication: most pills are designed to cure a problem, but come with an array of secondary after-effects. Well, Trump is using medication solely for their after-effects, while the first intent of the pill is what’s keeping him in power and alive. By the end of this article, you’ll see that this metaphor applies for just about every decision, move or declaration he’s made. Once you understand what Trump is about, you’ll be able to appreciate the extraordinary presidency he’s conducting, like no predecessor ever came close to match.

To start off, let’s clear the one aspect of his mission that is straightforward and terribly direct: he’s the first and only American President to ever address humanity’s worst collective flaw, its total ignorance of reality. Because medias and education are both controlled by the handful of billionaires that are running the planet, we don’t know anything about our history that’s been twisted dry by the winners, and we don’t have a clue about our present world. As he stepped in the political arena, Donald popularized the expression «fake news» to convince the American citizens, and the world population as well, that medias always lie to you. The expression has now become commonplace, but do you realize how deeply shocking is the fact that nearly everything you think you know is totally fake? Media lies don’t just cover history and politics, but they have shaped your false perception on topics like economy, food, climate, health, on everything. What if I told you that we know exactly who shot JFK from the grassy knoll, that the foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor was proven in court, that the CO2 greenhouse effect is scientifically absurd, that our money is created through loans by banks who don’t even have the funds, or that science proves with a 100% certainty that 911 was an inside job? Ever heard of a mainstream journalist, PBS documentary or university teacher telling you about any of this? 44 Presidents came and went without even raising one word about this huge problem, before the 45th came along. Trump knows that freeing the people out of this unfathomable ignorance is the first step to overall freedom, so he started calling mainstream journalists and their news outlets for what they are: pathological liars.

«Thousands of mental health professionals agree with Woodward and the New York Times op-ed author: Trump is dangerous.»

– Bandy X. Lee, The Conversation 2018

«The question is not whether the President is crazy but whether he is crazy like a fox or crazy like crazy.»

– Masha Gessen, The New Yorker 2017 ...

Link?  :lol:

30 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There are no links about Pearl Harbor being an inside job anywhere in there.

ahhh... missed the bolded in your quote of my quote of the article.

i don't think it was claimed Pearl Harbor was an inside job, but rather that Roosevelt had foreknowledge of the attack.

as always, consume with a grain of salt and take what works for you.

i still believe it an excellent opine.

Edited by Foxx