The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

I looked for a Blagojevich thread but the only one I could find was in OTW from 2009. I figured with the players, I could slap it in here. 

This was the 2016 article where they started the process: Judicial Watch Files Lawsuit against Department of Justice Seeking FBI Interviews with Obama, Jarret, and Emanuel Relating to Criminal Investigation of Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Isn't this like saying the police are a deep state? Obviously there are always going to be threats to Democratic nations as long as dictatorships exist. The country's that don't let their people have a voice in government see our system as a threat. That's why Putin hated Hillary, the same Hillary who watched laughing as Quadaffi was being beaten to death. That's a big reason Russia wants NATO broken up, is pushing BREXIT and secession propaganda in Texas

Can you provide evidence of the highlighted above?

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

45 was pretty clear about what's coming at his rally tonight. He threw around a lot of big words, that when they come from POTUS carry heavy weight. Words like "treason". 

And bullshyt.

lol

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

45 was pretty clear about what's coming at his rally tonight. He threw around a lot of big words, that when they come from POTUS carry heavy weight. Words like "treason". 

before last nights speech, i was skeptical that much would be done to the coup plotters. however with all the previous promises he has kept, i now fully believe that they will be going down. it is going to be glorious to watch, to see the equal application of the rule of law applied to those scumbags is going to be something i have waited a long time for.

• Like (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Isn't this like saying the police are a deep state? Obviously there are always going to be threats to Democratic nations as long as dictatorships exist. The country's that don't let their people have a voice in government see our system as a threat. That's why Putin hated Hillary, the same Hillary who watched laughing as Quadaffi was being beaten to death. That's a big reason Russia wants NATO broken up, is pushing BREXIT and secession propaganda in Texas. 

Down thread people are asking you for evidence of the Texas, NATO and Brexit stuff but I'll take your word for it.  That said, can you provide any evidence that Hillary wants people to have a voice in government?

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, TPS said:

Can you provide evidence of the highlighted above?

For Brexit, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_Brexit_referendum

Secession: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=russia+pushing+secession&oq=russia+pushing+secession+&aqs=chrome..69i57.10844j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Of course he can't.

Go away. You really are just PPP's version of electronic cancer. 

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Down thread people are asking you for evidence of the Texas, NATO and Brexit stuff but I'll take your word for it.  That said, can you provide any evidence that Hillary wants people to have a voice in government?

Lol, sure. She voted for the Iraq War, right? As George Bush said, that was to eliminate a dictatorship and install a democracy. Now why would Putin hate that? Gees, I don't know...

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

For Brexit, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_Brexit_referendum

Secession: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=russia+pushing+secession&oq=russia+pushing+secession+&aqs=chrome..69i57.10844j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Go away. You really are just PPP's version of electronic cancer. 

Lol, sure. She voted for the Iraq War, right? As George Bush said, that was to eliminate a dictatorship and install a democracy. Now why would Putin hate that? Gees, I don't know...

So you can't provide evidence, you can provide web searches.

You're a ***** sock puppet.

Very possibly an April 12th crash-out.  

Breaking: Theresa May’s Brexit deal suffers third defeat in parliament

MPs have rejected Theresa May’s Withdrawal Agreement for the third time, plunging Brexit into further uncertainty.

A lengthy delay to Brexit is now possible, but Britain could also crash out of the EU with no deal on April 12.

• Thank you (+1) 1