Pegula...Put Your $$$ Where Your Mouth Is

bills_fan

Saban doesn't want to be in the NFL. He makes just as much money as a NFL coach, he coaches football, steers the the direction of young minds for years to come. Why would he want to be in the NFL dealing with million dollar babies?

Can someone please explain to me why they think Harbaugh is so great? Because he had one good year at Stanford with one of the best college QB prospects in the last 30 years? Or maybe because he was able to win in SF with an absolutely dominant defense that was built and developed under Singletary which he let drop to mediocrity? Or maybe it's because of his results at Michigan where they have been the most overrated college football team the last 2 seasons and he has lost every single big game so far. I don't get it. I'd take Saban and his record of consistency, championships, big game wins, and development of star after star after star with basically no off field issues and an extremely disciplined team. Any day of the week Saban over Harbaugh the DB.

Harbaugh is the choice for college coach to NFL. Bills need to develope a QB and win. Harbaugh does those things. But paying someone a ton of money doesn't mean they will do a great job.

Really? What happened to Kaepernik under Harbaugh? Did he develop Luck? How hard is it to develop the best QB prospect in the last 30 years?