Celebrity Apprentice

Rico

I seriously can't believe this is still on. I used to be a huge regular and celebrity apprentice fan, but that must have been circa 2006.

Cheap, easy to produce entertainment aka most reality shows. I admit I still watch it more to see how inept celebrities are at every day life. I realized some of it's staged etc but as eluded is still funny as all hell.

I realized some of it's staged etc but as eluded is still funny as all hell.

Like shooting the video sideways and then thinking they had to reshoot everything? I saw that last night and was thinking what a bunch of idiots. Any amateur video editor could fix that in a couple minutes.

As for me, I'm tired of the celebrity editions. Bring back the regular people with their fighting and backstabbing.

Snookie answers questions like Whaley. It was a dumb as ever but I have to admit, Arnold + Lovitz is pretty funny.

I wasn't paying too much attention to the team projects parts, but Arnold had me laughing in the boardroom. Not sure yet if it was truly funny or trainwreck funny, but I was entertained.

Like shooting the video sideways and then thinking they had to reshoot everything? I saw that last night and was thinking what a bunch of idiots. Any amateur video editor could fix that in a couple minutes.

I caught up last night and OMG the women are in trouble and totally clueless and this could be a slaughter unless they remix up the teams in the next few weeks. In terms of odds on winning, the most impressive person thus far has been Chael Sonnen (the UFC guy).

Edited by The Jokeman

I caught up last night and OMG the women are in trouble and totally clueless and this could be a slaughter unless they remix up the teams in the next few weeks. In terms of odds on winning, the most impressive person thus far has been Chael Sonnen (the UFC guy).

I think the American Ninja host, Matt Iseman, is pretty sharp as well...

I wasn't paying too much attention to the team projects parts, but Arnold had me laughing in the boardroom. Not sure yet if it was truly funny or trainwreck funny, but I was entertained.

Is it true that the new catch phrase is "you're terminated, now get to the chopper?"

:lol:

The look he gave when the women continued to chat away was priceless...

I haven't watched it yet, but my wife called me to the TV she was watching, while I was upstairs watching the Rose Bowl, just so she could show me that interaction. I realize it was heavily edited, but man that was freaking hilarious!!!

Is it true that the new catch phrase is "you're terminated, now get to the chopper?"

:lol:

Yeah, there's a vid of the 1st termination inside this article.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/arnold-unveils-lame-new-celebrity-apprentice-catchphrase-article-1.2932802

You're terminated was meh, but now get to the chopper had me rolling.

That was great! I really didn't pay too much attention to the tasks, but I sure do get the feeling that the women aren't going to do too good in Arnold's boardroom no matter what they do.