Our 1st round pick officially declares

KDIGGZ

Bills' fans are funny when they can't get past previous draft choices in order to fairly evaluate talented players entering the NFL. Well done. :thumbsup:

Yep, he is within 19 pounds of Aaron Maybin and probably wore Whitner's number!

FWIW, Whitner was a very good player - certainly not a bust - but he was NOT Haloti Ngata whom they could have picked. Get over it fans - that stuff h appends every year to every team.

FWIW, Whitner was a very good player - certainly not a bust - but he was NOT Haloti Ngata whom they could have picked. Get over it fans - that stuff h appends every year to every team.

nor was he a player of Hooker's status. Decent yet Forgettable Buckeye career.

Ngata! Please don't remind me that the Bills passed on him. :angry:

No thanks not at were we are picking

You're right because him and Adams are top 5 talent so they could already be gone. But with dumb teams reaching for QB's hopefully at least one of these guys are available for us

No thanks not at were we are picking

I'm trying to decide what you like. I've watched this forum for a long time. From my perch on the couch, you dislike a whole lotta everything from the Bills and you appreciate dang near nothing. Doesn't matter much to me either way...just seems lonely being constantly dispirited by the very thing that occupies (apparently) hours of your day.

I've seen enough of LSU to know I'd be jumping up and down excited if we got Adams. Don't know anything about Hooker, but if he compares to Adams like this thread is saying it's pretty awesome to think we can get one of them considering the extreme need we have at the position! Here's hoping for no freak off-season injuries or legal issues for any top 10 talent this year!

I've seen enough of LSU to know I'd be jumping up and down excited if we got Adams. Don't know anything about Hooker, but if he compares to Adams like this thread is saying it's pretty awesome to think we can get one of them considering the extreme need we have at the position! Here's hoping for no freak off-season injuries or legal issues for any top 10 talent this year!

Good possibility that neither Adams nor Hooker will be available at 10.

I'm curious which will go first between him and Adams. I feel like Adams is the better all around safety but Hooker is the better pass defender. Both great players.

Well...I'm guessing at this point...But if Hooker runs as fast at Indy as he seems to on the field, it will be Hooker... I've watched a bit on him already...I can honestly say he has elite speed on the field...The ground he covers at times makes me rewind, and rewind, and rewind...It's seems unreal... B-)

Good possibility that neither Adams nor Hooker will be available at 10.

VERY good possibility...But that was the key with Hooker's decision...There is almost no way one from Peppers, Hooker, and Adams does not make it to #10...So if the Bills want a Safety there...They will likely get one... B-)

Well...I'm guessing at this point...But if Hooker runs as fast at Indy as he seems to on the field, it will be Hooker... I've watched a bit on him already...I can honestly say he has elite speed on the field...The ground he covers at times makes me rewind, and rewind, and rewind...It's seems unreal... B-)

he is Malik the Freak.

VERY good possibility...But that was the key with Hooker's decision...There is almost no way one from Peppers, Hooker, and Adams does not make it to #10...So if the Bills want a Safety there...They will likely get one... B-)

I'm not a Peppers fan.

Asked around a bit on whether it was on the coaches that he sat behind Tyvis for 2 years and they really thought Tyvis was that much better. Answer is that Malik didn't take film and preparation seriously until he knew there was an opening. We knew that he almost transferred and that will happen to some kids because Urban pushes them so hard and they can't handle it mentally. Ultimately he could handle it mentally and he did excel once he took it seriously.

One can look at it negatively that he wasn't as dialed in as a backup than he was as a starter but just keep in mind that college is where the maturation process should happen - and it did.

I mean... I wonder if Hooker should have been playing ahead of Tyvis 2 years ago, geez

@caplanNFL

#Seahawks have informed rookie S Tyvis Powell that they are going to waive him, source said.

I wonder if bills sign him... he's Cardale's best friend and fits the Seattle "big safety" role (if they bring in Bradley)

Edited by YoloinOhio

@MikeMayock

Malik Hooker is boundary saf- watch him trust eyes to frontside route...his instincts, hands and movement skills led to 7 picks-

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/816661698039910400

@MikeMayock

Love this unselfish hooker play- Lattimore makes INT- watch 24 force WR over top- then hustle to bury big OL...that's winning football !

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/816664472819535872

The pick he made vs Clemson was, quite simply, an elite play. If we can't address S in FA with someone of quality, then I would be very happy if we took a really close look at Hooker.

Edited by Mark80